Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 18th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit when a neighbour visits).

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help - like "PAY IT FORWARD". :notworthy:

@Monica - do you need tv panels or video boards (might be the translation) but as it is for the stadium I presume video boards... will send you 16 - that will tie you over...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@rodyw - I had a few spare after Aero's 6 stadium video wall.... ;) - so sent them your way.... - shout if you need more...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hey guys, thanks for your gifts.
today i need
- for my 1st stadium: 1 goal posts
- 2nd stadium: 4 goal posts, 4 video board and 3 robotic lawnmower.
i can sent Robotic Lawmower

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
thanks you all for the help till now
i had 2 stadium working , and i need more Video board for complete the other 2

Flight Catering : 2 x packing machine , 1 x defroster

yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hello..

I plan to build my 4th stadium, please send me robotic lawnmowers and video board (will you TDV? :D and fuels as extra gift if you don't mind :);))

Thank you all

Cheers,
Deidei

Thank you TDV for your Fuel (20)s!!!--------------------------> Returned Items to others!
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!------------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Amyair for your Bench!-----------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you AirAkl for your Passengers!------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Air Filter for your Controller!----------------------> Returned Controller
Thank you Cap'n5 for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you HP for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Edwige for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Nina for your Bench!---------------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Mandeer for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Melanie for your Flight Catering!-------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Superhoops for your Goal Posts!--------------------> Returned Goal Posts
Thank you CS for your Fuel Additives!---------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you NWA for your Fuel!------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Nav.Module!-------------------------> Returned Nav.Module
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!----------------------------------> Returned Album
Thank you 4 Sandbags plz for your Bench!-----------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Daniefee for your Eau de Toilette!--------------------> Returned Eau de Toilette
Thank you Stadium Item P for your Bench!-----------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!-------------------------------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you Notch for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Gertjan for your Master Plan!-------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Baltic Air for your Powerful Radio Transmitter!----> List Overloaded
Thank you Br3tt2 for your Jet Engine!-----------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Need Towel for your Passengers!----------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Rene for your Cockpit Glass!---------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Fuel!--------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom