Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 28th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Hey guys,

Saving for terminal level 6, have everything so far,just need one more city model

Lemme know if you need anything

cheers

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All,

I have resurrected an older game for gifting (details in the signature) – my main game t-DV5 is still alive just cannot gift back anything…

So this game is mainly for gifting and any neighbours who want to click on buildings… Not too sure how long this will last or what the main gifting problem is … :cautious:

Anyway – anyone who wants items – please make sure you let me know how many of each item you want… I will look to fill your warehouse quickly… :ROFLMAO:

Enough said :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
tdv just added as tdv9
Sophie tried to added you but it said promo error.
Aero just added you. Your gyroscope is ready in my airplane to be sent to you as soon you give me clearance (accet my demand) to land

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Québec - accepted your invite Will send your items once I have leveled up - unless you need anything else apart from flight items.

Sent you fuel20's to kick start the process..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom