Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 28th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie2 did have to start over so I'll be sending friend request to begin adding my neighbors. I can't send a lot of stuff yet but I know I will be able to in no time with your help. At the moment I need landing lamps and powerful radio transmitters. Thanks in advance :)

Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!------------------------> Returned Deicer
Thank you PG2 for your Cognac!----------------------------> Returned Cognac
Thank you HP for your Jet Engine!--------------------------> Returned Jet Engine
Thank you Incl.bracelet for your Fuel Additives!-----------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Zen for your Fuel Hose!---------------------------> Returned Fuel Hose
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Cash Counter!--------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Adrian for your Fuel!------------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you CS for your Cash Counter!------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you dasds for your White Gold Bracelet!-------------> Returned White Gold Bracelet
Thank you Lamp for your Passengers!------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you RandyBNC for your Sp.Wire!---------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Wilson for your Projector!-------------------------> Returned Projector
Thank you s8s for your Sp.Wire!-------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Sl2606 for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Gcjr for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Djulskie for your Air Conditioner!-----------------> Returned Air Conditioner
Thank you Al862 for your Cognac!-----------------------------> Returned Cognac
Thank you Jojo's for your Flight Catering!---------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Chirimo for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Krzysztov for your Single-malt Whiskey!----------> List Overloaded
Thank you M.Calculator for your Single-malt Whiskey!-------> List Overloaded
Thank you Gertjan for your Smoke Detector!--------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Need Bracelet for your Goal Posts!-------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Fuel Please for your Fuel!-----------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Looks like I am in one of the latest time zones, I was still posting to yesterday's thread (I was still in yesterday) when you guys already started the new thread for new day. I will repost what I posted at the end of yesterday's thread here.

@Kei: sent you Additional Radar.
@gcjr: sent you Flight Catering.
@hungyauming: sent you Fule Hose.
@Phantom: sent you Flight Catering.
@A380: sent you Archive Box.
@Shinobi273: sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
@zenmie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Joe: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Cicignon: sent you Fuel Additives.
@Bali Hi: sent yo Deicer. Appreciate if you can send back Ergonomic Chair.

@Leon: added you, please accept.
@BirdEyes: added you, please accept.
@Monica: added you, please accept.
@Jonathan Godinez: added you, please accept.

Still need Ergonomic Chair, appreciate anybody can help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
A380 - thanks for the Gyro

Hello All
thanks for all the gifts.

it look like the Jumbo is need fix every flight or two
so i need more Gyroscope for fix it

by the way , i try to send back everything that i get

thanks
yaron

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Sophie - request accept and gift is on your way. I cannot delete your old account because I don't find it in my neighbourlist. I have again a lot of "usernames" in my list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all. Sophie, request accepted. My usernames are also growing, and former Sophie2 must been one of thembecause I don't see you in my list and can't delete her. I'll send you the needed items when refresh my gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Morning everyone,

I'm upgrading my repair base so need the items for that - Grinding Machines, TV Panels, Controllers and Air Vent Filters. I pretty much need 4 of each so any will be gratefully received.

Thanks
Adrian

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Bali Hi Would Bali2 mind sending me a transmitter? I still need two for my control tower.
Monica Added you as friend. I'll send you a whiteboard when my gifts reset.

Starting to look like getting three stars in all the Carnival Magic locations was only enough to get one float.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
A380 - thanks for the Gyro

Hello All
thanks for all the gifts.

it look like the Jumbo is need fix every flight or two
so i need more Gyroscope for fix it

by the way , i try to send back everything that i get