Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily trading thread for sunday 23th of december 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Bali Hi - i have suggest my friend PRISJ (code: Sz-forum) you have confirmed as friend too. please send her bath towel as she need them to complete her hotel. thanks a lot.:)

@Bali 2 - thanks for the gift, please you send me Ergonomic Chair next.....:D

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
For those of you that are interested....I started a test game which I can send lanterns if anyone of you want me to add them pm or tag me and I'll gladly add and start sending lanterns. Hopefully I can help tdv out and give him somewhat of a break or at least help out slightly.
Hi Sophie - I am interested :) . Thanks.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have already sent out gifts for 24thDec (y) (I stay in India and its already 10 hours in to Tuesday!!!)

Will post the detail once the thread for monday is created. Will someone do the honours of creating the thread ;)

Thanks everybody for your gifts! Special thanks to tdv again and Sophie today!! Thanks for the Old Lanterns you sent!! I will need more Old Lanterns whenever you have a chance, just need to finish up the last collection of Five Continents.

For my other neighbors, please do not send me any other Santa items except Old Lantern, also plesae do not send me any more Snowball please, have more than enough now. I don't want anybody waste your limited gift resource, and would rather for you to send to the people who need them.

tdv: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today too! Will need more whenever you have a chance, thanks! Not sure what you need as return, please let me know. But I won't be able to return you mutliple items though o_O. Only you and tdv have the power now.
Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Archive Box.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
86Stalker: thanks for the Sleigh Oid (although I don't need it, I have 10 extra sleighs in the warehouse I won't build since there is not enough Old Lantern to keep my existing sleighs flying), I don't see you posted a message since Dec 14, not sure what you need now, will check your post/siganture again later.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Heater.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
perezgreg: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Flight Catering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom