Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily trading thread for sunday 23th of december 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
For those of you that are interested....I started a test game which I can send lanterns if anyone of you want me to add them pm or tag me and I'll gladly add and start sending lanterns. Hopefully I can help tdv out and give him somewhat of a break or at least help out slightly.

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
For those of you that are interested....I started a test game which I can send lanterns if anyone of you want me to add them pm or tag me and I'll gladly add and start sending lanterns. Hopefully I can help tdv out and give him somewhat of a break or at least help out slightly.
sophie i've added you please confirm, i can send you a beacon to sophie2 if you send me archive box please and thanks!

tdv: thanks again for all the Old Lanterns you sent! That helps me a lot, but still need more, the elves just do not drop anything :(. Just waiting on a couple of balls from the Five Continents collection, after that I won't bother you ;). So could you send some more Old Lanterns when you have a chance, thanks!

Sophie: appreciate Old Lanterns if you can help, and anybody else!

For those of you still sent me sleigh hangar related gifts, please do NOT send me anymore, I have no need on those and I don't want you waste your limited gift resource. I have literally completed the Santa mission, just haven't collected the Ice Palace yet as I am waiting on the balls from Five Continents collection. I would apprecaite Old Lanterns if you can help, but please do not send other Santa items anymore, would rather for you to send them to somebody else who still needs them. Also I do not need Snowballs anymore as well, have about 50 of them, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi and thanks for your gifts (tdv, TDV, TDV). I need more old lanterns, I left many items to complete the mission. Sophie, can send me old lanterns? Thanks in advance.
I'll send my gifts at 1:30 a.m. c.e.t. if I don't sleep with the tablet in my hand ;).

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Many thanks to tdv
I finally get the skating rink but for finish it I still need a lot of old lantern

The flower is for tdv on all the help till now
Yaron

image.jpg

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hello.. I'm back (an old player who need new neighbors badly).. :)

my game is back but lost all my neighbors.. please delete me from your neighbor list..
I'll add you, please accept me.. or vice versa.. please help me :)

Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Sophie my friend & I have add you. Thanks ^.^

Welcome back Deidei-1jl219,
Please note that the new DeiDei has 2 capital Ds to differentiate from the old game Deidei.

Thanks to the following people who sent "Bali Hi" Xmas items:
Krx2, darkside, ChristiaanD for the Heaters
Mirko, Linc, Jason2, lkoo, Lebiegas, Friso, pjot, Cassie, Z@ck, OBD, Dest:, gcjr for the Old Lanterns
Sing, hew, Sophie, cman, summerxcape, Nina, holly for the Read Paint
Blackcloud, Jason2 for the Sleigh Oil
@PG, Butterfly, happy, code: for the Snowballs.

I need 3 Sleigh covers, 4 Sleigh Oil and 1 Red paint for my 2nd Sleigh Hangar.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Deidei-1jl219, I tried to add you and said invalid code too. Since Santa's update I can't delete neighbours, maybe with next updates... Can anyone delete neighbours? I've already sent my 20 gifts.
I don'tt know if tomorrow will come in the game and chat, so I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom