Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 16th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Saturday 16th June 2012.

Gifts continued

Sky Ranger = spare Propeller, 2x Spare Wire, Additional Radar, fuel (20)
Zen = Smoke Detector
Cvl = Lining Plate
Lflyer = Flight Catering (you never added the other account so this its what I can send that I think you might use)
Balihi = fuel (20)
Mija = fuel (20), Spare Propeller
VI = fuel (20)
Eta = Spare Wire
Sara = SpareWire
Jimmy = Spare Proppeller

add alexcraig951 and see and READ my signature.

I just cashed in the weekend code for 5 green bills and now I have 15 green bills.
Any advice on the best use of green bills? Should I buy land? Expansion 7 now cost me 200,000 coins / 15 Green bills.
Are there better use for green bills? Thanks for your input.

Mija - sent you a TV Panel (thanks for the clarification about guestbook)
cap'n5 - sent you the 2nd Grinding Machine
Happy Landing - sent you a Stamp
Sky Ranger - sent back an Additional Radar
Deidei - sent back Navigation Module
Alexcraig - sent you a Transmitter ( The situation with your gifts has not been resolved, unfortunately )
Ka - sent you an Altimeter (is this really a rare item?)
Eta & PrAnKy - sent both of you an Ergonomic chair
Lee - sent you another Defroster. You haven't replied to tell us what you are building??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I just cashed in the weekend code for 5 green bills and now I have 15 green bills.
Any advice on the best use of green bills? Should I buy land? Expansion 7 now cost me 200,000 coins / 15 Green bills.

Alexcraig - sent you a Transmitter ( The situation with your gifts has not been resolved, unfortunately )
Lee - sent you another Defroster. You haven't replied to tell us what you are building??
Thanks Bali, got the navigation module from you yesterday

I prefer coins to buy land, if i'm not wrong only green cash is available for the next land expansions.

Here is the rare items (i believe): defroster, altimeter, transmitter, dispatcher console..

Dear Taipei101,

I got 1) beacon (sent 12/6) and 2) Catering (sent 13/6) from you and that's it.
Did you send me something on 14 & 15 June?

Deidei,
Thanks for the advice, will use coin to buy next land expansion.
Save the green cash for future "green bills only" land expansions.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ neville: yeah, it worked. I am checking out what everybody need. I will send you a whiteboard whitin a few minutes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Please send Ergonomic chair and 3 x Hull parts - can anyone show me a photo of what Hull parts look like? Don't think I have encountered them yet in the game...

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi

Items sent to:
Mistijuel : server rack
neville: white board
cap n 5 : nav module
flight cat pls: catering
c_defroster: passengers
mija: catering
ka tv/pass: passengers
kitty/tv: passengers
lee_defroster: passengers
alexcraig: fuel add
sky ranger: ad radar
pb: fuel hose
Flyer 24: catering
oc baecon pl: oc beacon
grinding machine: I have no idee what I sent to you
8afm26: amp meter
AC_..: passengers
germer: archive box
jack_ergo: archive box
jimmy-Sp.Prop: fuel hose

Have a nice day

@alexcraig: thanks a lot for the smoke detector, I finished my control tower...

username LUCKY
friend code pq046p
level 35, 62 stars
7 hangars + fuel unit, many interesting buildings, come and visit!

need in order of importance: tv screens, controllers, altimeters (to fix airplanes), radars (for buildings), dispatcher consoles, flight catering, defrosters, packaging machines, cooling chambers.

CAN SEND: fuel (3), passengers (10), flight catering, spare wire, fuel additive, spare hose, propeller, deicer, landing lamp, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, additional radar, beacon, navigation module, controller, master plan, cooling chamber, server rack, shredder, projector, air conditioner, welder, bath towel, slide ruler, whiteboard, power supply, cockpit glass, jet engine, landing gear, gyroscope.

Thanks for the Defrosters. I've added 6 additional flight catering facilities to my existing flight catering facility, so I needed the defrosters to complete it.

Regarding your green cash, hang on it for now and keep growing it with the weekend codes. I'm at that stage where all future land expansions can only be done with 20 green cash - so keep saving your green cash and spend your coins. I currently have 2.8 million coins but they're of no use to me. (To increase your coins, see the thread on the inconvertible coin trick).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom