Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 16th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Read my signature pls.

Gifts sent today:
VI -navigation module
Lee - air conditioner
101-3* - fuel additives
alexcraig- fuel supply
I007791 - landing lamp
Deidei-1jl219 - flight catering
cvl - binoculars- binoculars

Hey all and happy Saturday! I'm not sure if this is new with the latest update, but i can now click on the stamp area of the flight and see exactly how many flights i need to reach the next level. Also nice to get credit when people visit my city and not just when I visit theirs.

@Bali: Thanks for sending the TV panel, but i did not receive. Can you send again? i'm close to having enough cash to upgrade and that is the last thing i need i think. Thanks!

It looks like the system will mess up some gifts @@

Bali Hi : i send you gift everyday (items might be random cause i do not check forum all the time)

anyway, it is still fun to share gifts. The progress is way better than collecting items alone !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
@Bali Hi: Thanks for the 2 grinders and the ergo chairs!
@Zen: Did it work sending you the archive box in return? If it did I'll be able to do it again to complete your requirement.

Am currently frustrated as my gift list has not refreshed yet and cannot send out so far today, and I have also not been able to collect the weekend code, grrrr. Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can complete the inconvertible coin soon so that I can afford to upgrade some buildings - I've unlocked the flight to Iceland at last!

Hello, just sent some of friends here :

sky ranger, alex craig : flight catering
bali hi : navigation module (but i still don't receive your gift today, problems like before i guess)
86stalker : fuel (sorry dont have any thing that you need now)
jackjackeli : drill machine
serrnovik: wide angle binocular
VI : navigation module

@Bali hi again, is it V3 follow this forum too, he/she sent me gift but i don't what he/she need

I'll add more of you as my friends again today, pls confirm it, thanks :)

Taipei101 - sent you Amperemeter
serrnovik - sent you Do Not Disturb Sign
Deidei - sent you Flight catering
Tree - sent you Flight Catering
ETA - sent you Spare wire
zenmie - sent you Server Rack
mistijuel - sent you Whiteboard
Vialino - sent you Navigation Module
jackjackeli - sent you Server Rack
takedown2 - sent you Additional Radar
Bali Hi - sent you Additional Radar
air canillas - sent you Do Not Disturb Sign
cap'n5 - sent you Navigation Module
gdmfsob - sent you Passenger
nikkig - sent you Spare Wire
LFlyer24 - sent you Master Plan
Lee - sent you Air Conditioner
86Stalker - sent you Passenger
germer - sent you Whiteboard

Username: @hdalrymple1
Level: 35
Stars: 65 Experience Points: 410,963 Hearts: 2
Friend Code: 6d0tph

Items I Need: Additional Radar, Air Vent Filter, Cooling Chamber, Defroster, Delcer, Flight Catering, Fuel, Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers, Spare Propeller, Spare Tire, Spare Wire, Steel Frame, Wire.

Items I Can Send: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Amperemeter, Cockpit Glass, Delcer, Disposable Shampoo, Drill Machine, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3 Units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Hull Parts, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Master Plan, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Radar, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Weather Display, Welder.

THANK YOU!! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Thank you for the gifts I have received. Here are some that just went out based on member signatures that I could find...
  • hdalrymple1... cooling chamber
  • droidair... jack... spare wire
  • bali hi... 369... twistedUK... additional radar
  • zen... archive box
  • deidei... navigation module (you should have received this from me last time, too; but, seems like it arrived as additional radar???)
  • hbgirl33...spare prop
  • alexcraig... fuel additives (Thanks for the bonus gifts!! That was cool)
  • HL... whiteboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom