Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 23rd July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Seun, I can send you a cooling chamber if you still need 1? I've added your friend code, so if you accept the request, I'll send it to you :shy:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All!!! Thanks for all the help in completing my repair base!!!! I changed my username this weekend to request things because I wasn't around a computer. Thank you again for all your help; gifts will be going out soon and hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Somehow yesterday I send someone the wrong gift (was too quick moving my finger down to the screen), don't know who it was. Sending now to SCUD and yabbanah and trying to become friends with more people from the forum, so I can send more tomorrow.
See my sign for required items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've updated my signature. I'm now looking for catering facility items; thanks in advance for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom