Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 12th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Can anyone help me to get an altimeter please?? My delta is being repared but blocks my other stuck plains..:(

Thanks a lot!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I am stack at Terminal 4! Please help!
(20 my neighbors getting gifts daily!)

2xStamps(thanks TDV!), 2xCash Counters, 2xServer racks

(see my Signature)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
no wonder I could not find you in the neighbour list "you turned into pls binocular"

sent 2 stamps your way...

Perhaps a suggestion - have your name as BKT+items needed (e.g. BKT+Stamps) - will make finding you eaiser... or BT+

I am stack at Terminal 4! Please help!
(20 my neighbors getting gifts daily!)

2xStamps, 2xCash Counters, 2xServer racks

(see my Signature)

Device
  1. Android
I have sent out gifts thanks in return!. I Haven't been able to download the new version so no builds for me, but always in need of passaengers, fuel and catering.

THANKS AGAIN!!

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom