Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 12th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Go for it... I will keep your warehouse stocked up....

Thank you TDV... it's soooooo helpful (y)

I'm flying nonstop to St. Petersburg... for me, the Czar Regalia is the hardest collection to be completed.. only have 1 out of 4 bronze horseman so far.. the THRONE is my nemesis... (oh I think I should write about this in the MAGIC FORUM thread.. :LOL:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Deidei,

Think positive! I am sure you will get it!
I have collected all 3 collections, but have not collected the bioldong - I want to collect as many collections as I could. Already got 3 Galleons and close to getting 2nd Bronze Horseman & 2nd Neon Sign.

Yup, I am not giving up yet after seeing that cute "bioldong" ...;)

using the Sky Captain yesterday (it was only active about 8 h (n) ) and going to use my spy glass soon..

Good luck for you too, Bali:)

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone,
I am new here, this is my first post, but very glad to finally found this site ;)
I think the first step is updating my profile and signature, will do that after this

@Kei: just checked the thread for weekend code, and if I am not mistaken, tdv has an all inclusive bracelet to give

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom