1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Daily Mission

Discussion in 'Forum News & Information' started by Dempsi72, 26 February 2018.

1. why is the daily mission not working anymore?

Maintenance work in process!!!
    But how long :(

Does anyone have any answer?

Cheers friends

2. My daily mission is not impacted. For me, today's mission doesn't have any social functions (i.e. gifts sent, neighbors helped). If that was part of your daily mission, that may explain why.

Dempsi72 likes this.
  3. On the other 'maintenence' thread, someone posted that GI said 9 hours but Husam has mentioned Tuesday.
    Meantime I am getting more stars and de-foresting my site!!:ROFLMAO:

Husam and Dempsi72 like this.
  4. Franswan

Franswan Well-Known Member

iPad
    035jjlxi
    Franswan
    My daily mission is completed no social functions just flights and buildings.

Dempsi72 likes this.
  5. Not really I guess
    Because in fact today I can't accomplish my daily mission because it involves social functions, but it's there nevertheless (and the non social part is shown as accomplished). No "maintenance in progress" shown

6. until you reset, and it all grows back

7. Yup. My day resent 3 1/2 hours ago. My new daily mission includes neighbor visits and gits sent ... which cannot be done.

8. Still me too @Gt city we have a problem!!!

9. Guys Be patient let Gi complete the maintenance if it will take 2 to 3 days or more whats is the problem ?
    You can play offline collect items from collectable buildings, send planes for stars, collect coins.
    You can still visit Madlen :D
    It is good time to produce items required to fly helicopters (y)
    Good Luck All and have fun

Teboho likes this.
  10. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    There is maintenatnce on GI's server going on. It should be finished soon. SO all we need to do is to wait and be patient. (y)

Dempsi72 and Husam like this.
  11. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    The past 2 days have been good to me, no AC stress, just flying the planes old school. Even the threads here are a bit chilled out for once we talk about about nothing, for once we have no complains about this or that AC.

LETS ENJOY THE BREAK because once the servers are back up again we will overload them in an instant while we will be trying to catch up on alliance tasks.