Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Too late. Will have to reconsider the rules. I am not able to achieve the goal in my proper thread as two astronauts invent their proper schedules. Dodo is not amused.

Sorry to all the others! Will consider the consequences after weaking up tomorrow.

Is it so difficult to understand that the goal of these LowCarb-Launches is to get rid of your small guns?!? You made a regular launch out of it and put >1200/600 big guns just because Mr. H. hasn't shown up in time. And all the others have to wait for a week.

Too late. Will have to reconsider the rules. I am not able to achieve the goal in my proper thread as two astronauts invent their proper schedules. Dodo is not amused.

Sorry to all the others! Will consider the consequences after weaking up tomorrow.

Is it so difficult to understand that the goal of these LowCarb-Launches is to get rid of your small guns?!? You made a regular launch out of it and put >1200/600 big guns just because Mr. H. hasn't shown up in time. And all the others have to wait for a week.
My apologies. I shouldn't have joined with active QLs. Seems to have caused a bit of excitement. :(:(:(

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
My apologies. I shouldn't have joined with active QLs. Seems to have caused a bit of excitement. :(:(:(
Not your fault at all! These launches start each Sunday at 18h UTC and the estimated time of launch is about 23h later at 17h UTC when everybody in all time zones had the possibility to burn a good amount of small guns. If you are around on Mondays 16-18h UTC all staff would really appreciate if you speeded up our return! Just in case...

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Get prepared for the first LowCarbLaunch in 2019 - Land your rocket and be ready tomorrow evening!
Please state, who is going to participate. The launch will be green or blue, depending on the astronauts signing up.
New members are welcome, please read the rules in post #1 and tag me if we are no neighbours yet.

Being the first flight in this month, Dodo will be our Captain.

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Top Bottom