Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Crashing

even if you did take reward you can still send gifts till the end of the event and use old lantern and send flights to event destinations
Did you click take reward and still sending gifts ? up to now who complete the event did not click take reward to keep sending gifts as i know from my friends.

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
On my Iphone the start screen comes up then just shuts down. Version 6.1.15 will not open. If I remove the app and reload, do I lose my game and progress?
Don’t redownload the game - big risk it could take you back to level 1. If you look on Facebook you will see that GI have acknowledged there is a problem and are working on a fix. I’d wait for that.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Maverick-MS2
Please help? Since I updated my device to 11.2.1 yesterday, Airport City will no longer load, just pops up and the loading meter stops and the app closes. I have not seen any suggestions yet or am not looking in the right place. Does anyone have information they can post here? Thank you...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Windows update got released, but the only change was that I was able to collect/tap coins and buildings and send flights. I cannot send/receive gifts, nor accept new neighbours. Gifting also does not seem to reset.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Windows update got released, but the only change was that I was able to collect/tap coins and buildings and send flights. I cannot send/receive gifts, nor accept new neighbours. Gifting also does not seem to reset.
I clicked "take" on gifts, closed the window and went back and they were collected. Sending gifts also worked.

I also have issues in game, starting yesterday.

Loadingtime to open the game takes a longer time than I earlier.
Opening chests are laggy.
I can tap all buildings, but all progress I make is reset/lost when I close and reopen thethe game. Just checked with flight catering. Had 68 when I opened the game. Tapped my facilities and had now 80 in total. Reopened the game and it was reset back to 68.
Happens with everything; flights, residence, commerce, event +++.

Ticket sent, hopefully they will fix it. Meanwhile, I wont be playing the game as I only will lose my progress. Sorry!

I also started having issues on my iPad starting yesterday night.
Laggy, crashes, no progress saved.

Sorry, just messed up versions. I mean, I'm NOT using the latest version of iOS, as my iPad doesn't support it. That being said, I'm using iOS 10.3.3. It seems that my problems with AC are less severe than others and the reason could be related to iOS version

I am also on iOS 10.3.3.
No problem until yesterday. How is your game today??

Top Bottom