Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Along these lines is there a flight destination to get the Tower 11 items? There's nothing on the Wiki and I swear I got one from a plane he other day, but maybe it was gifted and I have it kixed up with something else

Hi,

Control Tower Level 11 from Budapest (Condor)
Terminal Level 11 from New Orleans (Condor)
Town Hall Level 11 from Kuala Lumpa (Condor)

Hope this helps :)

Regards
Harcourt

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Looking to open my control tower lv7, but the commercials aren't available to get items. I need 1 airline route map and 2 headsets. Any assistance would be great...thanks. Also, if we do trade, let's keep in touch to continue upgrading control towers. I want to max it out as soon as possible.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Looking to open my control tower lv7, but the commercials aren't available to get items. I need 1 airline route map and 2 headsets. Any assistance would be great...thanks. Also, if we do trade, let's keep in touch to continue upgrading control towers. I want to max it out as soon as possible.
Do you still need airline route map? If so, I can send it to you. I am also looking for 1 last headset. (This is for Kendra2, sent you a neighbor request)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I am looking for a few CT 7 items for Kendra2:

Airline Route Map - 1
Headset - 1
Walkie-Talkie - 1

I can send Airline Route Map.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Do you still need airline route map? If so, I can send it to you. I am also looking for 1 last headset. (This is for Kendra2, sent you a neighbor request)
No I paid some greens to finish the collection as nobody was offering. I'm at lv8 now, but let me know when you get there. I can trade the binoculars

Top Bottom