Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Consistent game violation error

Bobbysqueeker

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
For the second time in a month I have received a message saying I have been in violation of the rules. Last time I was told I had changed my time zone, which I hadn't. It took 2 weeks but support did get it sorted but only after I had missed out on completing one of the quests which I only needed one more item for. This evening it has happened again, I have been in touch with support and await a response.

I wondered if anyone else had this issue and if there is something I am inadvertently doing to trigger this. I suspected it was coming this time because my daily challenges suddenly started rolling over in the evening rather than the morning, I have checked my computer setting and all appears to be in order. It is really annoying as I lose all my neighbours and cannot participate in challenges until it is sorted out. I am also concerned that as this keeps happening support may not believe that I am genuinely playing the game and not cheating.

Any advice?

For the second time in a month I have received a message saying I have been in violation of the rules. Last time I was told I had changed my time zone, which I hadn't. It took 2 weeks but support did get it sorted but only after I had missed out on completing one of the quests which I only needed one more item for. This evening it has happened again, I have been in touch with support and await a response.

I wondered if anyone else had this issue and if there is something I am inadvertently doing to trigger this. I suspected it was coming this time because my daily challenges suddenly started rolling over in the evening rather than the morning, I have checked my computer setting and all appears to be in order. It is really annoying as I lose all my neighbours and cannot participate in challenges until it is sorted out. I am also concerned that as this keeps happening support may not believe that I am genuinely playing the game and not cheating.

Any advice?

Any advice?
send them a screen shot that u never changed time

Any advice?
Years ago when this was a bug, I had this issue. Was the result of Daylight Savings time change while my game was open, there was a ton of us affected, took about a week to resolve. :/ Since then, I am always VERY careful, like overly careful. I do not adjust any settings or even click the date/time calendar while my AC game is open. Never had the issue since, so my overly cautiousness has paid off so far.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero

Any advice?

I had this happen a few years ago --- happened three weeks in a row and I had done nothing to cause it. Contact GI to restore your game and set your clock to not get time automatically and ever since I did that I haven't had an issue.

Top Bottom