Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Congratulations to Bali Hi (300 Stars)

I would like to congratulate Bali Hi on making the 300 star mark, the first forum member I have noticed in achieving this.
So to Bali Hi, long time forum member and neighbour "Congratulations"(y):cool:

Yep -seconded - congratulations Bali Hi, (although still a bit to go to catch up with Tom greensmith 340 stars!!!!). I haven't seen anyone else in the 300 club - android or IOS players.

I would like to congratulate Bali Hi on making the 300 star mark, the first forum member I have noticed in achieving this.
So to Bali Hi, long time forum member and neighbour "Congratulations"(y):cool:

Blackcloud,

I am flattered that you created a thread specifically for this. But I have to correct you : I am not the first forum member to achieve this, the honour goes to Tom greensmith (my Quantum Leap launch partner).

Pakman is also about to achieve the 300 stars soon, so there will be some company :):):) .

Aero was my inspiration to reach for the stars! I remember when Aero achieved his 200 stars, I wondered whether I could do the same? Well, I finally did it, thanks to all my good neighbours help!

Reach for the Stars!

congrats old timers. any advice?

1) Read the forum: lots of great advice to help you conquer the quests.
2) Become an active member : forum members are always willing to help other forum members.
3) Thank your gifters, and they will help your again in the future.
4) Get a 2nd tablet / phone to return gifts to your frequent gifters (here's looking at you flip123, Nina, nsari, Pakman, greensmith, javi, InCoNvEnIeNtE, Neil ellor, Red Fox One, Happy Helen)

*also vayka1, zenmie and jackjackeli

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Sorry Tom I missed your achievement.:facepalm:(y)
I forget who the early members that had a race to achieve the maximum stars, then Aero took the honours. I never tried to go for the top honours, I missed 3 starring many limited destinations as I did not constantly clamour tdv for Fuel 20 to accelerate my planes.
I have many stars to get, they are all the space stars because I have not done many Prometheus launches and the 10 remaining Excavation stars.
I have finally completed all the left side missions, except post shot and add Facebook and got my Ice Sculpture Park, so most of my goals besides 3 Staring what I can have been acheived.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Speaking of tdv where did he go? Also many congrats on this achievement Bali!! We have been neighbors from the beginning, I think you were the first person to accept my friend request!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Congrats mate!!!

This old guy is not playing anymore... my new phone dont like AC, it's deleting it all the time after a reboot :-(
My old S2 is still on 245stars... and will stay there ;-)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
That's too bad, Aero.
what are you playing on your new phone now?

Yes its sad but I had a great time playing ac but now its almost all the time same missions and missions i dont fancy anymore. The drive to junk fulltime on ac is in the past ;)

Nowadays im busy with: the tribez, castle clash, my country 2020, plants vs zombies 2, worms, candy crush and good old tetris!

Top Bottom