Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud drops

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I find drop rates from tents appalling, used spyglass took 1.5 days to complete flight drops but only got one set from tents

The game is no longer fun to play. I've sent all of my airplanes for the event and haven't completed one set - and I've only completed one set from the tents (and none from the main stage) I've got better ways to spend my time and money.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
The game is no longer fun to play. I've sent all of my airplanes for the event and haven't completed one set - and I've only completed one set from the tents (and none from the main stage) I've got better ways to spend my time and money.
Agreed, I haven't spent money since a couple of upgrades ago. Only if things go back to normal will i.
The game has become a chore more than a relaxing enjoyment

You are right this event is surely not one of those one can complete on his multiple accounts .
I played for 2 intesive days in a row and after getting tyred i spend 480greens to finnishe it so i can go back to busnes as before
i will now slowly gather Btags with no stress and ad to the stars wile playing my regular way and tempo

You are right this event is surely not one of those one can complete on his multiple accounts .
I played for 2 intesive days in a row and after getting tyred i spend 480greens to finnishe it so i can go back to busnes as before
i will now slowly gather Btags with no stress and ad to the stars wile playing my regular way and tempo
Hi Mo! Would it be possible to send me a sound monitor? I need 2 to finish my stage so I can get the tents. :)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
is there specific tree that needs to be clicked as I'm unable to do it. With clouds I don't have any drops.
Collection are available in collection lists (got few items from adventure buildings).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Imo it is not a specific tree. I've gotten loots from all types of trees, but they rarely happen. So far, I've gotten more lucky with clouds, but mostly bears. I have actually spent more time on trees than clouds, and yet I got more items from clouds.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
is there specific tree that needs to be clicked as I'm unable to do it. With clouds I don't have any drops.
Collection are available in collection lists (got few items from adventure buildings).

Double click fast - for me, I need to be at the bottom of the tree and to the right. It took a few attempts before it would work then it works fine --- I've still only had the one drop from the trees and not even one collection yet from the clouds (although I've had a few drops from the clouds)

As @Blue Aero said double click at the bottom of the tree
tree.jpg

I gave up the trees.
Two days many, many trees beaten and not a drop.:(:rage:
I dont thing this work perfect if i am not wrong there is a bug with dropping items.
Or its programed to take long time to collect like if you click 500 time drop then 400 click then other drops .... etc and repeat, maybe :D
Or maybe to give up and stop clicking :banghead::banghead::banghead:
There is other game i remember click the cloud its 2020 my country that game for GI if you click the cloud you will get drop after 5 times clicking a electricity to add it to your power storage.

Top Bottom