Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud drops

D

Deleted member 5399

LOL a myth about the clouds. Clicking on them only dissipates them/ breaks them up. There is nor ever was any indication on the sidebar challenge or elsewhere that clouds drop anything, except precipitation, as I'm sure we get into the last 4-5 days of this thing, and a major snowstorm unlike anything we may have seen in our lifetime, (unless you are older than 100); that snowstorm will be upon us, engulfing our planet in snow and ice, much like Europa; one of the many moons of Jupiter.

D

Deleted member 5399

Red clouds??? Sounds like the rivers turning to blood in the bible.
Blood drops falling from the sky?!!!:eek:.................It's.............:blackalien::blackalien::blackalien: <these guys?......:clown::clown::clown::clown:s from Outer space?? Watch out for :android::android::android::android::android:s!!
An all out invasion.................:greyalien::greyalien::greyalien::greyalien::greyalien:s too!
But disguised as an egg we find our hero, keeping warm beneath his mommy's feathers. But never fear.................... Super:chicken: is here, to save the day. He'll flap his wings and blow the aliens and the snowstorm away, After all, he can't fly so his wings are good for flapping, or Buffalo style.

After all, the title of the quest is Santa's Bad Mood, and the game has not indicated any bad mood yet!

So I am going to assume you didn't read the narrative in the side quests. Santa was/is in a very bad mood. I have put most of those side quests on the wiki though not under Santa's Bad Mood yet in case you need a refresher.

As a side note this thread is hilarious thanks for the amusement @Blue Aero .......and of course @Robby Kusuma :ROFLMAO:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
@Blue Aero - As far as I'm aware, the clouds that pass through the City / Airport do not provide any drops upon clicking on them. They will, however, delay you clicking on whatever it is they are passing over at the time.

I'm sorry your cloud drop is lower than my plane drop (which I would think is impossible seeing my very low plane drop)

Device
  1. Android
Hi guys. Theres this quest tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-05-08-04-18.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-05-08-04-18.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 174
Top Bottom