1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

1. Dancing Dolphin

Dancing Dolphin Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    204o2fdl
    Dancing Dolphin
    I am fairly certain that there is more to this business of chopping down trees than the number of trees you chop down. I have noticed a "hot spot" to the right side of my airfield, close to the edge of the screen, and it seems to be the place in 3 versions of this game I play where I get items from chopping down trees. Takes a lot less than a hundred trees to get an item.

Tommy likes this.
  2. No that is worth knowing as I have given up on this one due to the drop rates! - will try and find my hot spot.

3. The easy way to get this building is not chop the trees :meh:
    If you have many of adventure buildings that will help you to get the items to complete the collection for tree drop much better to keep chopping trees and waste your time.
    I got it from there also the cloud castle and this confirmed from many players (y)
    so focus to build how much you can of adventure maps buildings.

4. Also now there is a buildings will help you to double the drop of the adventure buildings so if you did not complete the 6 buildings from each collection then add the pawn shop and get the double drop (y)

5. uschu

uschu Active Member

Android
    048luan6
    USC
    Hi Husam,

What are those adventure buildings you are refering, too?
    Would you need six of a kind to experience the additional benefits?
    And how do you receive those wood chopping items, as a drop down?

Thanks
    USC

6. Its long to write every thing but in short writing and some links to help you will understand how this work.
    The important that you should know not only the drop for the items for wooding chop no there is many other drops will help you in the game bonuses, build new building a lot of thing i cannot write every thing.
    For example if you complete the collection of Aztec Legacy you will get Aztec pyramid
    http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Aztec_Legacy
    Then
    http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Aztec_Pyramid
    Now all the collections you will get information about each one by clicking on them under The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
    http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Adventure_Collections
    This need time but its worth and you have to buy the maps from duke every thing there just read and enjoy later if have a questions let me know me or someone from the forum will help you.
    Very important if you later any questions about the adventure please start new thread and write the tile about your question like from where i get the map for adventure this very important to create new thread so easy to the members to answer you.
    If you still have questions about tree chop just posted here follow your title thread (y)

7. uschu

uschu Active Member

Android
    048luan6
    USC
    Thank you very much,
    I really appreciate your effort.

Up until now I did not spend much time for these destinations.

Husam likes this.
  8. Dancing Dolphin

Android, Windows PC
    204o2fdl
    Dancing Dolphin
    I had 3 items drop from one chopped down tree in this hot spot - outlined in red - near the right lower edge of the game screenDSC00861.png

9. Dancing Dolphin

Android, Windows PC
    204o2fdl
    Dancing Dolphin
    The hot spot seems to be roughly the same in the 3 airports I have in this game. One is luckier than the others but I am finding I only get drop items in the same spot. It's hard to say which exact coordinates it is coming from, as the shape of the trees change when they "grow back" every time you close the game. But it certainly is not taking 100 trees to get an item drop, and I have already collected several sets on the above airport which is currently only level 14. Good luck to all

10. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    What level and equipment do I need to chop trees?

11. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    As long as your city has trees you are eligible to chop.

12. Gemini

Gemini Active Member

Android
    Please PM
    Gemini

Just tap 4-5 times on trees.
    I know, if you don't know that, you have no real to find it alone.

for me, it was a bit the same for clouds: you could tap them, and you have a collection on it
    (at first, I was wondering if my hangar sometimes dropped cloud collection items, I had not seen first i has tapped a cloud, and not the hangar...)

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  13. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Oh. Ok..great thanks all

Tommy

14. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    The drop rate is worse than clouds, but you do get to have one finger larger than all the rest after a while. Which is handy if someone cuts you up in the car. :) :) Baz :cigar:

15. laughing.gif

Bigglesbaz likes this.