Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can an experienced Captain be of assistance with space Launches?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047iu2vc
Username
Ic3MaN
Those that frequent the forums are aware I'm new but trying to figure thing's out.

I understand starting out we should join a launch posted here on the forum. However, I failed to do my research before I needed to extinguish that burn coming from my pocket. Darn coins burnt a hole right through the cheap denim pockets. Bahaha...

No but seriously bought Pad 1 and 2, wasted a launch a few days ago. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. So does anyone have a launch I might join? Someone willing to also explain it as we go along.

I apologize if I'm posting in the incorrect spot or repeating a topic previously answered. I thank everyone in advance for the assistance.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03yu6st6
Username
Easy
@Ic3MaN you can add me as a neighbor if you want to launch sometime. I usually have enough blue and green Launch materials
Hi Davescharf, I have attempted a green launch with a neighbor but we are still 300 points short apparently with 13 hours remaining..... any chance you could join in? My friend code in Facebook is 03yu6st6.... thanks in advance!

Hi Davescharf, I have attempted a green launch with a neighbor but we are still 300 points short apparently with 13 hours remaining..... any chance you could join in? My friend code in Facebook is 03yu6st6.... thanks in advance!

I don’t think I saw this until after your time ran out. Sorry I missed it, but it’s usually better to tag me so I get alerted about a message. I tend not to read many of the threads I post in unless I have specific questions

Top Bottom