Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buying

Device
  1. Android
Can I ask why is it when you manage to buy or upgrade a building you have to mess about finding other items before you can finish the upgrade. It's so annoying I'm getting bord with the game now because of it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You can see what will be required before spending the coin. There is a small box in the top right corner of the upgrade screen. When you are at lower levels, you can easily watch the free videos to get the items quickly. When you are at higher level buildings that take days to build, it's not difficult to accumulate the items before the construction time is complete.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Can I ask why is it when you manage to buy or upgrade a building you have to mess about finding other items before you can finish the upgrade. It's so annoying I'm getting bord with the game now because of it.
And that is the only thing about the game that has annoyed you so far? :woot:

There are many annoyances with Airport City Game. We all complain about one or the other of them from time to time. But overall the game is what it is. And for me the extraordinary detail and depth makes it enjoyable to play (well most of the time :ROFLMAO:).

Some of the things you need to upgrade most likely dropped while you were playing beforehand. I make it a goal to get those "items" needed before I buy something that needs "accessories." Ask a neighbor to gift them to you. Make a conscience plan ahead of time. I sometimes sit down and write down what I need before playing or set a goal that day before playing.

Tito

Top Bottom