Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Buying Special Buildings and 6max

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
So I have been buying the Mystery Super Building 2 everytime it comes on sale either from the daily sale or from the air balloon sales to get a planetarium. I've spent a ton of money but am stubborn and can't seem to get one.

My concern is I have 6x 2 of the types of buildings in Mystery Super Building 2 list.
If I keep buying these crates could I get screwed by being given one of the buildings I'm already maxed out on?
Even if I sold the extra building it is only worth 600 coins...
Should I stop buying them?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So I have been buying the Mystery Super Building 2 everytime it comes on sale either from the daily sale or from the air balloon sales to get a planetarium. I've spent a ton of money but am stubborn and can't seem to get one.

My concern is I have 6x 2 of the types of buildings in Mystery Super Building 2 list.
If I keep buying these crates could I get screwed by being given one of the buildings I'm already maxed out on?
Even if I sold the extra building it is only worth 600 coins...
Should I stop buying them?

I would suggest you stop. Yes, it is possible likely you will get one of the buildings you're already maxed out on.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Okay thats what I figured, thanks!

That sucks though...
It really is a lucky dip when you purchase a Super Mystery Building. I have purchased 2 x SMB1 and 4 x SMB2 at 65 greenies each from the dukes airship (over the last 8 months when funds have allowed). I now have 1 Training Centre and 1 Planetarium, plus 4 other buildings that do not interest me except for a 20 Max Population increase.

I have noticed a number of players who started playing about the same time as me acquiring 4 or 5 planetariums. They could only have obtained them, like me, by purchasing SMB's. So it is possible, but ultimately you have to be prepared to waste a lot of greenies too. I do not think we will ever be given the opportunity to obtain those buildings through a future event, so buying from the Duke is the cheapest option, unless they have a Super Mystery Building Huge Sale during a public holiday (how about 90% off SMB's please GIS). Well, I can dream can't I?:bag:

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
Yeah I won't be trying again unless its <30 green. Maybe at Christmas.
I would keep trying at 65 green if there wasn't the risk of getting something I'm maxed out on.

I'm suprised they don't make the planetarium obtainable from some sort of flight reward or from a event as its such a desired building.

Top Bottom