Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bug return back

It was slow yesterday, but after this morning's windows game update, it is TERRIBLE! Launch window takes forever to come up, game keeps freezing. I thought we were getting a FIX for these problems, but it seems (at least in my case) to be making things worse!
The server is sucks and is not working :mad::mad::mad:
I tried for about 1 hour to land my red rocked and I had to give up because is not working and I don't thing will work soon.

After the the small update yesterday and after time reset i notes that the server is faster than before when someone visit your city you see his photo on the buildings he/she visit the photos of visiting neighbors before it take times to show up but now it is fast to show up also the launch timer on the right it show up faster than before this good update.
I think 2018 will be a great in this game (y)
2018 will be the same like 2017 or maybe worse. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Guys just 2 hours from now is the time for the server (down) problem come back :ROFLMAO: or less better to visit and collect and send from now.
This is your daily schedule from now on.
giphy.gif

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
It's now Saturday and the server latency issues continue. For several days now. Some periods of no issues. Other times, no neighbor visits, no accepting or sending gifts, and no ability to retrieve space items. My latest GI ticket response was "...still working on the solution towards handling your matter. It takes more time than expected ..."

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vickie05
Username
A-vickie05
Same problem. I can't get into my space launch which I'm half way through doing. I can't accept gifts and my neighbours take forever to load.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sunday morning @08:45 I attempted to collect gifts from neighbors. I click and I click on all the gifts and nothing happens. So I wait. Pills for my condors and fuel are what I want the most thanks to many of you.
At 09:15 without closing my game, I go back to check on the gifts again. All are Xed and I hit the clear button.
But guess what? I did not get the pills, the fuel or any of the other things that were gifted to me.
Sadly I didn't get screenshots although someone holding a video camera would be more useful to show GI what really happens every day.

Sunday morning @08:45 I attempted to collect gifts from neighbors. I click and I click on all the gifts and nothing happens. So I wait. Pills for my condors and fuel are what I want the most thanks to many of you.
At 09:15 without closing my game, I go back to check on the gifts again. All are Xed and I hit the clear button.
But guess what? I did not get the pills, the fuel or any of the other things that were gifted to me.
Sadly I didn't get screenshots although someone holding a video camera would be more useful to show GI what really happens every day.

Sadly it is not getting any better. Time to shut up shop until 2018 !

Happy New Year @KenDuckySmith

Regards
Harcourt

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
2017 Last Gasps....
  1. Space Launches - click spaceship, nothing. Click spaceship, nothing. Reboot game. Click spaceship - start launch. Click items.... nothing. Click items.... nothing. Reboot game. Click items..... nothing, nothing - omgod I suddenly have added 576! But as nobody has gazzumped me in the last few days whilst I repeatedly click my space launch icons, then I am clearly not the only one. :X3:
  2. Gifts. Click. Nothing. cclick nothing click nothing click nothing click - GIS server is clearly having two weeks leave over Xmas and New Year.... :arghh:
  3. Visit neighbour. Click..... white screen.... reboot. Try another neighbour.... click..... white screen, white screen, make cup of tea - omg I have arrived at my neighbours, just as the screen goes black :grumpy:
  4. The first 2018 "Events" are being prepped by GIS ...... Special Building if you whitescreen game for three times. :shifty:

Happy New Year everyone playing AirportCityGame :cool::notworthy::hungover:

2017 Last Gasps....
  1. Space Launches - click spaceship, nothing. Click spaceship, nothing. Reboot game. Click spaceship - start launch. Click items.... nothing. Click items.... nothing. Reboot game. Click items..... nothing, nothing - omgod I suddenly have added 576! But as nobody has gazzumped me in the last few days whilst I repeatedly click my space launch icons, then I am clearly not the only one. :X3:
  2. Gifts. Click. Nothing. cclick nothing click nothing click nothing click - GIS server is clearly having two weeks leave over Xmas and New Year.... :arghh:
  3. Visit neighbour. Click..... white screen.... reboot. Try another neighbour.... click..... white screen, white screen, make cup of tea - omg I have arrived at my neighbours, just as the screen goes black :grumpy:
  4. The first 2018 "Events" are being prepped by GIS ...... Special Building if you whitescreen game for three times. :shifty:

Happy New Year everyone playing AirportCityGame :cool::notworthy::hungover:
:hilarious: :hilarious: come down and happy new year to you :)

So today is the first day in 2018 up to now after the weekly timer reset still the connecting between the game and server very slow so there is delay.
If the alliance mission connect i cannot visit or send and received gifts.
For alliance this is not good at all i cannot landing my planes before the server connect :cry: i wanna this problem resolved.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
So today is the first day in 2018 up to now after the weekly timer reset still the connecting between the game and server very slow so there is delay.
If the alliance mission connect i cannot visit or send and received gifts.
For alliance this is not good at all i cannot landing my planes before the server connect :cry: i wanna this problem resolved.

I've just lost two flights that I was flying for the Alliance :censored: again as Alliance didn't connect with server just as they landed :(

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I still can’t play 2 of my games for over a week now... main game still at level 3... 2nd game want to change to main game....craziness...my support game is now having issues....took forever visiting neighbors today...ugh...I hope GI has a resolution tomorrow at least so I can start playing my main and 2nd game.

Top Bottom