Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch bjs and bjs2 open

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Having issues joining my other airport launches. If you join you can have whatever place you want and I will bump up my contribution. Hoping the issue gets fixed soon. Hate to launch reds alone.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Having issues joining my other airport launches. If you join you can have whatever place you want and I will bump up my contribution. Hoping the issue gets fixed soon. Hate to launch reds alone.
tried to join but it says this launch is no longer available

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@wkndcmpr Same prob I am having. Cluck said GI having server issues. I will post if I can join up with my other airports. Hopefully they will fix soon.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh geez both of ya. I had same issue all day seeing sophia but couldnt join. Was able to join Nicks earlier hen working on blue.
ETA 2 hrs 17 but can only help one at time if see either.

D

Deleted member 5399

@bjs I can return and assist you but only @wkndcmpr I have second account on !KB. Sheesh wish could help both.

D

Deleted member 5399

@wkndcmpr well thats good at least. Soon as I come back I'll try and see if @bjs needs assistance. Server issues been pain last few days, on both ends for me.

D

Deleted member 5399

LOL well I can certainly say AnderL doesn't have the market cornered this week on all destinations.

D

Deleted member 5399

@bjs
tried to join both of your reds. received same message, mission no longer available. Had to committ from there. Saw us Douwe and suscesful in joining him/her and UTOPGUN who both got sucked in it seemed and had little points into it.
I tried bro.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I appreciate it. I will just have to see what happens. If nothing else I will launch bjs alone and eat the bjs2 launch.

D

Deleted member 5399

I tried geting message to UTOPGUN. thinking best to avoid servers as much as possible by taking game offline. I QL'd them and hope it works for them. I'm going dark with game after I land shuttle.

D

Deleted member 5399

@bjs
I tried again at 5AM CST. no go of course on both accounts. same unavailable message. Managed to assist another in distress. Just tried again. Still server message saying unavailable. So went off to give assist to @ItsRalphy

D

Deleted member 5399

@bjs
Nearly 24 hours later and again I tried getting into the reds, seeing how you also tried bjs3 as well. Still same message. I wish there was more that could be done. Were there other glitches like inability to send gifts, visit or receive gifts from neighbors?

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Everything else seems normal. I sent a screenshot and info to GI. I will open green with bjs when it fails and try again. I don't mind going alone on that one if the issue persists.

Top Bottom