Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch bjs and bjs2 open

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I have been trying to join all evening to red for bjs 3...same message... and also; the destination counts seem to be a little messed up...hopefully they'll fix it all tonight!!

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I beg my pardon, gentlemen. I've got a question I'm not sure where to ask and you seem to play much and seriously. There are some players, like Anderl for example, who are likely to have 10 times if not more resources than any other common player. Who are those magic guys?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I beg my pardon, gentlemen. I've got a question I'm not sure where to ask and you seem to play much and seriously. There are some players, like Anderl for example, who are likely to have 10 times if not more resources than any other common player. Who are those magic guys?[/Q
I beg my pardon, gentlemen. I've got a question I'm not sure where to ask and you seem to play much and seriously. There are some players, like Anderl for example, who are likely to have 10 times if not more resources than any other common player. Who are those magic guys?

Maybe you can ask Game Insight about it, or if you look in previous pages, you will see how that guy cheats. For myself, I am fed up talking about him. Sorry

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for your reply. Honestly I thought he cheats. Last week he made 11000+ flights. :) Him and some others folks took all prizes almost everywhere, planes and space, week after week. And no way to stop them? Pointless to report to the game's Tech Supp?
The same this week: He's on top in 38 destinations so he has to do 800 flights a day ???????????????

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Damn, even with unlimited fuel and passengers he takes quite a trouble to launch planes non-stop. There's not much to do with thousands of golden and silver tokens anyway. Ah, sorry, you told that you've been fed up with this marvel. Well, I'll try to report him, let's see what they say.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Damn, even with unlimited fuel and passengers he takes quite a trouble to launch planes non-stop. There's not much to do with thousands of golden and silver tokens anyway. Ah, sorry, you told that you've been fed up with this marvel. Well, I'll try to report him, let's see what they say.
if you have did this observation the reason is : you are a serious player and good player for the future my friend

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
if you have did this observation the reason is : you are a serious player and good player for the future my friend
You do me a credit. :) A good base (a city in this case) is to be tested in races which lost sense with so many cheaters around. And delicate structure of the game - harvest this to collect that to get something really special (like QL or SC) - fails. Cheaters simply have it all. And it feel a little stupid to go "the long fair way".

Top Bottom