Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
ONE VERY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION FOR G!
We should be able to buy a map for Alliance Map Destination at Duke's Store.
It can cost 100 silver tokens. People have lots them and can't use.
But racing we are having now are really crazy and really stupid.
So many people didn't update the game yet. IOS players can't upgrade the game, lots of Android users don't want to play a game with bugs.
But now it is really hard to get place in the top twenty Alliance Ratings! In future will be much worse.
We need lots of maps. All new directions need 500 flights using additional items.
It will take years to get enough spare propellers, oscillation beacons to fly there using 3 hours map(!).
Before last update we were helping each other, we were friends, now we are enemies. :(

DarekK

Last edited:

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Couldn't install update :( It says can't be installed on USB storage or SD card. Ridiculous, I don't have any of them. Game is on internal storage.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-37-59_resize.png

House of Shadows

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Well, maybe there were no bug fixes in this update. I haven't seen in description of update and bug fixes mentioned...
But I did get today 15 greens from GI and that was really nice to get - for one bug in the game.

Still waiting to see how will be issue with 2 planes lost resolved..

Well, maybe there were no bug fixes in this update. I haven't seen in description of update and bug fixes mentioned...
But I did get today 15 greens from GI and that was really nice to get - for one bug in the game.

Still waiting to see how will be issue with 2 planes lost resolved..
Yeah imagine if they'd been s3 planes, I've a few in my hangar and juggle planes about a fair bit and don't seem to have encountered your problem. I just stuck two s3 falcons in there to buy jumbos to 3 star Windsor. It can get confusing if you are changing a whole fleet, sometimes I have to buy a small propellor driven to put something in the hangar, then sell it so I can move something else back out of the hangar. It should be easier, just swap them out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom