Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
One of my Neighbour's on Fb has 612 star's:p

I know there are normal flights + the excavation, event & space flights but if you add them together it doesn't come to 612, the only conclusion I can think of is there are extra flights but not sure how to get them,

I know there is a flight to Bologna & but how do we get these hidden flights

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I know there are normal flights + the excavation, event & space flights but if you add them together it doesn't come to 612, the only conclusion I can think of is there are extra flights but not sure how to get them,

This player is playing from starting and aims only at star's. He play's daily for hour's.
Screenshot_2015-09-18-22-00-09.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

@Airport city cheat
I play on iOS and have been playing for three plus years. Like Iva, I also shoot for the stars.
I have 559 stars with three stars left to get: one each from Lisbon, Montevideo and Quito.
The AC game for Facebook seems very different from the AC game for other platforms. I'm not a Facebook fan so I'm happy where I am.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Rsorour
Ramy,
I update my iPad 3 to iOS 9 with no problem. I haven't updated my iPad Air yet. What version iPad do you have?
Cheers,
Tom

It's an iPad 3. It keeps crashing before it gets to G! Page. It goes blank (black) then back to my background screen. Not sure. What's next. I have to get to support via email. Will they even respond if a support ticket was sent via email?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It's an iPad 3. It keeps crashing before it gets to G! Page. It goes blank (black) then back to my background screen. Not sure. What's next. I have to get to support via email. Will they even respond if a support ticket was sent via email?
@Rsorour
Ramy,
If you backed up your iPad to iCloud before you updated to iOS 9, you can always restore back to the backup.
Otherwise, try the email approach to support. It's probably your only other option.
Cheers,
Tom

D

Deleted member 5399

Well lets see with the month only 12 days left until it is over, I honestly don't know what to expect if anything.
Us people who play on Windows have gone without a major challenge since the Brazil, football one we had.
Have neither seen or heard of anything since.
But of course, we are always the last to find out, and the last to get anything new, anyhow.
So I will just sit back and SAVE MY GAME as I have been, every time I close it, as I tend to fear the worst, often when it either loads slowly, loads without audio, (quite frequently and the only game that does this in Windows 10) or lately several times each week, my game crashes for no apparent reason on my tablet, (also Windows 10) and I have to resort to my restore point/save game once again to get me back where I was at.
I certainly see that more and more people, who do have frequent crashes, seem to wait longer and longer for GI to assist with getting game back, and correctly I might add. I last completed the football challenge and was level 55 with many of my challenges on the left side done, and all GI did was get me back to level 50 and I've had to work hard bringing everything back up to speed.
Now they want to update/upgrade again???
Kind of reminding me of Microsoft now.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
I want them to put in this update is something that helps add greenies and we need a challange, they need to make the windows version like the one on facebook it's awesome...it's animated and they've had 3 challanges and windows has had 1 in 3 months.

I want them to put in this update is something that helps add greenies and we need a challange, they need to make the windows version like the one on facebook it's awesome...it's animated and they've had 3 challanges and windows has had 1 in 3 months.

I remember reading somewhere, I think from Ivan, that the mobile platform will never be as in depth and animated as the facebook game. The two platforms/interfaces are too different.

However, I have seen some of the animations on the facebook game and they are great - the rain, etc. I, too, wish they could add those to the mobile versions!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Well no hope of update this weekend. Why give code out if doing update in same weekend?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Probably they wont doing an upgrade before solve the problem with iOS 9.
Maybe the last iOS update was to prepare to iOS 9 but something not work well

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I remember reading somewhere, I think from Ivan, that the mobile platform will never be as in depth and animated as the facebook game. The two platforms/interfaces are too different.

However, I have seen some of the animations on the facebook game and they are great - the rain, etc. I, too, wish they could add those to the mobile versions!!
When I remember correctly the Graphics will not come to mobile because of the capacity of the mobiles. They are to small and Graphics drain the battery

Just wondering, does the facebook animation works when you play the FB game on a tablet??
If it does, then it's not just because of the OS or the slower mobile chips, right?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I am really curious what will bring this so-called Largest Update ever :spam:

For sure, there will be (probably):
  • 5 new levels
  • New Terminal, Town Hall and Control Tower
  • New Falcon destinations
  • New Green launch, with maps for 1st place and 5 new collections
  • New MMC Level 4 and Mars Mission
  • Reserve Hangar :nailbiting:
  • Space Fuel station (to get rid of thousands of non-useless Solid Fuel)
  • New or updated Fuel Station
  • New plane or planes
  • New GUI or solved problem about Searching Neighbors
  • Optimized game for mobile platforms, so will run faster and smoother
  • Any nice bug to produce greenies :rolleyes:
Hope it will come tomorrow, so we have whole Friday and weekend reserved for exploring and dicovering and testing.

Or, game will crash and we will wait to new update... Hope not for another 3 months :blackeye: :bag:
Don't forget map swaps

D

Deleted member 5399

@Bali Hi @Pakman
I agree with the tablet function. Most tablets are only 32 bit systems, so many cannot handle all the extra graphics FB uses for AC.
I use a Toshiba Envy that came with Windows 8.1 and no upgraded to Windows 10, but there are many things I cannot download and install from just any website and hope to play. Most things I do play, if I do,(batteries never hold long charge doing games) but I utilize more apps that come from the Microsoft store, than anything else, because they are made for the device. Even in settings I can look st my library of all my downloads, some being used on laptop, and many are not downloadable on the tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom