Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big discount 35% & 90%

You mean, from level 1??
I deleted the games and restarted once, and it caused my game rolled back about a month and took 2 weeks to recover. And of course, the video thing wasn’t fixed with that..
I think G! hates me and disabled the video option for me.
:( Did you try to open a ticket with GI? Did you also try to delete the cache? These two things usually help.

:( Did you try to open a ticket with GI? Did you also try to delete the cache? These two things usually help.
I ticketed many times. At first they offered me 10 greenies, which I lost when I deleted my app. After that, they said they are aware of this issue and working on it. Same answer over the 5 months.
I dont think they are working on it. I truely believe they hate me and blocked my video option!! :cautious:

I ticketed many times. At first they offered me 10 greenies, which I lost when I deleted my app. After that, they said they are aware of this issue and working on it. Same answer over the 5 months.
I dont think they are working on it. I truely believe they hate me and blocked my video option!! :cautious:
Try asking Gt city for help - sometimes he's able to help really much to expedite some request...

Ok I will try that! But isnt it when we dont get an answer from G! ? I receive an answer. It is just their saying "we are working on it" for 5 months! :(
Well, I don't know. If it is a real problem and GI cannot identify when and why videos are disappearing, then Gt wouldn't be able to help either.
If it is however bad service and your ticket is not being processed or escalated correctly, then you could be lucky after possible Gt reaction...

Top Bottom