Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big discount 35% & 90%

Big discount.jpg

Its remind me for Facebook offers now with windows. :woot:

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I've just bought this (never bought anything before but this is a really good buy) and where is it?How do I activate it? where do I find it?
It should be instant delivery, after you purchased. But could be a problem with delay since many users still have problem with lad and slow game.
Did you tried to restart the game? Or, before - at least wait a while, maybe what you bought will come a bit later.

Otherwise: do not worry, you will get what you payed for. In case you will not get anything, open a ticket and explain, what happened.
Here is the for: http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form And let me know the ticket number. (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
When you say it's activated instantly, does that mean you get 1000 fuel or does it mean you get something like 50 x 20 units barrels? Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t1ojqu
Username
KNJM17
I think they changed the video rules. I now get 10 videos a day, where it was 5 before.

Now, when i buy a product (eg., green cash) i get 2 every day, where it was none before.

Top Bottom