Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Banned

Today I came home from work and was banned due to cheating! I contacted support, but they didn't reply. No way did I play around with the time settings of my tablet.
Has anybody had similar experience? It's too bad since I liked the game and even paid for greenies.
Post your ticket number here or edit your first post and add it there ;)

Today I came home from work and was banned due to cheating! I contacted support, but they didn't reply. No way did I play around with the time settings of my tablet.
Has anybody had similar experience? It's too bad since I liked the game and even paid for greenies.

Edit:
Support Ticket Number
Conversation ID: #777546
It happens. Dont take it personally. Take a screenshot of your time settings to show its set to automatic. Send it as an attachment to their mail. It will speed up process of getting unblocked. Gi only have one default message, that of accusing everyone of cheating.

I have this happen to me almost once a fortnight. (No, I’m not going to admit how many accounts I have :confused::cool:). It’s a glitch in their anti-cheating software. The correction process might even be worth a sticky (@Husam - I’m happy to write a specific post if you want me to?).

Always leave your device time settings on auto, even when you travel (just a side note, really, because 98% of the time this happens the furthest anyone has gone is the supermarket and back).

When you get blocked, log a fault and make sure to send a screenshot of your time settings showing that they are on auto. If you don’t send the screenshot, they’ll as you to do so and the whole process takes around 48hrs longer. My report is always the same...

“My game has been blocked due to alleged time travel. I have not travelled across any time zones and my time settings are always set to auto - see attached image. Please unblock my account. Thanks.”

One of my accounts was blocked yesterday and has been fixed in less than 24hrs. Yes, I’m surprised too. I suspect they’re quite used to dealing with the fault by now :).

I have this happen to me almost once a fortnight. (No, I’m not going to admit how many accounts I have :confused::cool:). It’s a glitch in their anti-cheating software. The correction process might even be worth a sticky (@Husam - I’m happy to write a specific post if you want me to?).

Always leave your device time settings on auto, even when you travel (just a side note, really, because 98% of the time this happens the furthest anyone has gone is the supermarket and back).

When you get blocked, log a fault and make sure to send a screenshot of your time settings showing that they are on auto. If you don’t send the screenshot, they’ll as you to do so and the whole process takes around 48hrs longer. My report is always the same...

“My game has been blocked due to alleged time travel. I have not travelled across any time zones and my time settings are always set to auto - see attached image. Please unblock my account. Thanks.”

One of my accounts was blocked yesterday and has been fixed in less than 24hrs. Yes, I’m surprised too. I suspect they’re quite used to dealing with the fault by now :).
Go for it (y) and let me know when you do it.
I remember in 2017 the same happen to me and i lost all what i got from the event and start again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dhuj4z
Username
aRocket
Also happened to me. i beleive an andoid update was responnsible for setting the time from auto to manual. All fixed and game restored by contacting support.

Top Bottom