Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back after four years....

Hey everyone!

It's been four long years since I was last here but I'm back playing Airport City :)

Unfortunately GI weren't able to transfer my old iPhone game over to my new device, so have had to create a new game and I'm about to start rebuilding again :cry:

All is not lost though GI have transferred all of my experience points and stars over to my new city along with a number of my previous unique buildings which are current sat in my airport storage. Not to mention all the greenies previously purchased as well as a hanger load of coins and greenies as compensation :greedy: (All within 3 days of raising a ticket with GI support)

Any of my old neighbours still playing?

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hey everyone!

It's been four long years since I was last here but I'm back playing Airport City :)

Unfortunately GI weren't able to transfer my old iPhone game over to my new device, so have had to create a new game and I'm about to start rebuilding again :cry:

All is not lost though GI have transferred all of my experience points and stars over to my new city along with a number of my previous unique buildings which are current sat in my airport storage. Not to mention all the greenies previously purchased as well as a hanger load of coins and greenies as compensation :greedy: (All within 3 days of raising a ticket with GI support)

For those of you who were neighbours of -thedarkside- and for those of you who weren't around four years ago you can now find my iPhone Airport City at TheDarkside137

Any of my old neighbours still playing?
Welcome Back (y)

Top Bottom