Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ATTN: WINDOWS PLAYERS WINDOWS TEN ROLLS OUT NEW UPDATE APRIL 30th

@ItsRalphy just letting you know after a long and anxious wait last night with no back up all seems fine today with my game (y):D.
Phew.jpg
sunshine.png

The update to ver 1803 went pretty smoothly for me (although very slow), but I have to reinstall my printers, and I lost audio out of 1 port. But my other audio in port works fine, so no problem there. I seem to lose my printers with every major update to windows. :(
No update here, does not depends where I check...
I also have 1803 ok, but no AC update yet. fingers crossed.
question.png

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
I don't have the update yet. Went to the store but said my apps are all up to date. Perhaps tomorrow.

The title of this thread threw me but I now get it - it's referring to the 1803 Windows 10 update, not an update to Airport City. tbh I'm not expecting one until after the current Volcano event ends in 36 hours. Go to the settings app and Windows update if you want to push Windows up to 1803

I've updated my custom built desktop and my HP laptop without any problems so far as both Airport City games are concerned. Flux is behaving weirdly on my laptop but that's the only issue I've had.

Note that Win 10 Pro allows you to (kind of) force the update - the advanced update options in Windows update gives you a choice under "Choose when updates are installed" between "Semi-Annual Channel" and "Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted)" - the latter pushed the update to my desktop (i.e. ready for most people/home use rather than business use).

Top Bottom