Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Artic trip

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
it's con. the big reward is allowing you to buy items at reduced rates for couple days. and i was looking forward to airship voyages, maybe new levels and destinations, it's just another ploy to make you spend greenies. however i did get a few usefull items eg. passengers, fuel, looking glass and one other item i can't remember

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
If this building is going to be like the one I saw in Facebook's version of the game, this is where you are going to anchor a very large blimp. Not sure if the blimp will be able to be used for different flights or what it will do. I personally do not have high hopes for this...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
It will be awesome. it will let us fly to countries of peace and love and harmony. Where flowers grow, rainbows and unicorns dance. Where girls don't have cramps on a monthly basis and all guys are real gentlemen, buy us presents, send me handling lines, altimeters, sand bags and whatever else i need. Where my dad isn#t such a douche and my mum doubles my spending limit..... can't wait :heart:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
airship store allows as follows;
1- 150 fuel (10 @ 10cash each)
2- 300 passengers (10 @ 6 cash each)
3- duty free set (1@?coins) bought this accidentally
4- mystery buildings (5 @ 4cash each)
5- mystery bonus (1@ 8000coins)
Btw. the airship is decorative. Icing on a turd

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Tell me if I missed something

After I’ll buy the Airship Dock (in 3000) I need 4 of Rope Block, Handling Line, Channel Bar and Sandbag.
No one have the Sandbag, so we have to buy them in 8$?
After we finish the Airship it's open for 3 day to buy discount stuff (except that we don't have time to finish missions? like in the university mission).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Tell me if I missed something

After I’ll buy the Airship Dock (in 3000) I need 4 of Rope Block, Handling Line, Channel Bar and Sandbag.
No one have the Sandbag, so we have to buy them in 8$?
After we finish the Airship it's open for 3 day to buy discount stuff (except that we don't have time to finish missions? like in the university mission).

By golly Johnny I think he's got it! Let's tell him what he's won...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
By golly Johnny I think he's got it! Let's tell him what he's won...

Yessss ladies and gentlemen!

We have a winner!!!

Put youre hands together for this amazing price winner!

Tatadadaaaaaaa its a amazing price:

Its a trip to moscow, where you will visit GI! There onsite you can ask all of youre questions and make useless notifications of which you can think about!!! Its just amazingggggg!

Woot wooooot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
and from Paris. Overnight, I lost one sandbag, no idea where it is gone. I had, after the initial landings this morning 2 Sand Bags and despite flying all day i still stand at 2 Sand Bags. Anyone else without any luck all day? Or is it just me?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
It happen to me where i bought 3 ergonomic chair to finish my terminal. I required 2 also to finish the tower. After that i bought the 3 for the terminal ,it complted it but nothing happen to my tower and no ergo chair in my inventory. I think it should have gone to the inventory or am i wrong?

Top Bottom