Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My iOS game also auto completed.
Yes, mine too. After i opened the game, this showed on my screen:

sant_mission-Over.JPG

Looks like this:
Reward-looks.JPG

And no extra flights / stars / Fuel(50).... doh... :bag:

Device
  1. iPad
Although Stan Breckner did not complete the quest last year (no gifting tree), my account automatically completed the quest as well. What a huge disappointment as this was one of the only reasons I have stuck around to continue playing this game. With GI's insistence that most of us are cheaters, and with the fact that we hardly get to complete quests anymore, I just don't understand what the use for continued playing is. Thoughts?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Not cool!!! :mad: I never even got close to completing this event on my iPad last year, i got it too late. Just opened my game and it auto-completed too!! F**K!!! I wanted to do those flights to get the christmas buildings!!

They better have a fix for this! Totally unacceptable.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Words of caution would be this:
As i recall from last year, we can complete the mission even if we haven't finished all the tasks. We just need to build a skating rink or ice castle (i forgot which one) and bam, mission complete. I think it's ice castle, but to be safe just remove your skating rink and ice castle if you want to enjoy the mission.

Lastly... argghhhh why is the reward not the christmas treeeeeeeeeeee?!!! That's my most wanted building... although i can understand the decision because then there's no point for players from last year if the reward is the same (can't get same reward?)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As i recall from last year, we can complete the mission even if we haven't finished all the tasks. We just need to build a skating rink or ice castle (i forgot which one) and bam, mission complete. I think it's ice castle, but to be safe just remove your skating rink and ice castle if you want to enjoy the mission.

Lastly... argghhhh why is the reward not the christmas treeeeeeeeeeee?!!! That's my most wanted building... although i can understand the decision because then there's no point for players from last year if the reward is the same (can't get same reward?)
skating rink is the finish quest building

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Has anyone else noticed that those darn pop-up windows advertising GI's other games pop up a lot more now? I set a stopwatch and found the window reappears every one minute and 20 seconds. What a nuisance!
In other news ...
My Waverly huff game auto-completed the Santa's Bad Day quest. While I have the Ice Castle, Skating Rink, Ice Sculpture Park , two Christmas Gift Shops and Santa's House, I have no idea if they will drop anything if a neighbor taps on them.
My tomgreensmith game will play and would appreciate any quest items.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad

Hmm...an interesting, but risky, suggestion....on the one hand if you delete the Skating Rink and it still completes the event, you're screwed out of the Skating Rink. If you delete it and you can still participate then it's win/win.

My Android game auto-completed because i clicked on the Ice Castle in one of my neighbors cities. I was so very mad!! I still got the Christmas Tree, but was unable to get all the stars from the flights and complete 2 of the collections for the event.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Hangar for the Jet-Powered Sleigh requires:
4 Sleigh Covers
4 Sleigh Oil
4 Heaters
4 Red Paint
They can be gifted or dropped from flights to Cyprus (very seldom), San Francisco (very seldom), Sydney (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom), Iceland (very seldom) and Tokyo (very seldom)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
First 10 minutes to play -first bug , somebody send me 2 gifts (thank you friends) ,incoming gifts counter changed from 18 to 20 , but I still have just old 18 gifts already taken . no new gifts appear :( :confused: . It is so GI fashion.... :(

Top Bottom