Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 3, 19 Jan - 25 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oke,

I am going to hijack this thread. I see there are some problems with launching on android?
Jpjpjp2 has big problems when connected to the internet. It started on saturday. Changing things on the server?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Game is still buggy. This happened to me last week. When i click on Ready to land a rocket, it was shown for second, then dissapeared, and icon with "Ready" freezed and one of Solar Panel looks like "Construction Finished". After restart of game, Solar Panel was back to normal, and I was able to land rocket... Wierd... :shifty:

Ditto..... I had exactly the same symptom last week with one of my red launches. A green padlock appearing at the bottom corner on one of my solar panels while my shuttle freezing and not responding to landing orders. Had to restart the game and the problem went away. Actually it happened to me twice.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
Be careful guys. Just came back from last buggy launch. Still got sometime of QL of my first game. I start new launch from iphone, and then ipad join I see no ql icon on my name, and again, my second game does not have benefit from ql and take 24 hours launch. Something happen on server side i think. So do not active any ql until we know exactly situation.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Well well well, here is the interesting thing, all the non visible IOS QL's in the past are now showing and working. Just been flying with a few IOS QL's. somit looks like the bug has been sorted on IOS but Android appears to have it.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Well well well, here is the interesting thing, all the non visible IOS QL's in the past are now showing and working. Just been flying with a few IOS QL's. somit looks like the bug has been sorted on IOS but Android appears to have it.
Okay, so if you just initiate all of Robby's QL parties, we're all happy :p:D

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
There is something Waaaay wrong though, 2 IOS QL's return in a couple of secs and 1 IOS takes a mere 1.25secs. ..

Update. 1 IOS QL flight time is now 2.23hrs.

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi Ara & friends.
Looks like the QL bug situation is reversed just as @pegasus said.
My second game joined an android 2QL neighbor and got 24hrs. QLs did not show...
Maybe, from now on until the bug gets fixed (obviously, we don't know when), iOS (but we don't know it is all iOS or just iPad or iPhone) player needs to open the launch for QLs to be working....?

Device
  1. Android
when will be the next QL party?
Looks like everyone is stay away from the QL. Bugs are everywhere in the moment. I havent try join ipad, but looks like it is the same. So the party I guess will be postpone to the time we dont know yet. And also, this week looks like a busy week to me without my laptop. So I will say in here when we are ready.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I will stay with u all on this, no ql open on android... right? So, this kinda works out good... I am flying space maps to stack up on QL bonuses.... just please keep the additional radars and the spare wires coming :) I will keep sendi g the same to all :) @Robby, there must be a way u use QL.... I know cars man, not this computer stuff :) thanks:)

Device
  1. Android
I tried to open from iOS (iphone) and Android and QL both did not work. So our only hope only iPad. And I guess I have to play also in iPad to avoid this problem in yhe future dont you think? Lol

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
good news, iPhone join iPad and ql working. I don't know they fix or only iPad work at the moment. Any people can join my ql to test., i will open dual ql red launching 30 minute later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom