Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 3, 19 Jan - 25 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey guys, I'm launching a Red space travel now. All spots still available and it has about 22 hours left so still plenty of time to join and help :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
ios not working at all @Robby Kusuma , i make a test yesterday with ipad join iphone and other way, no working. this morning iphone join ipad not working, afternoon will check how is ipad join iphone. I have no android so i dont know what will happened with him.

Device
  1. Android
I triend android join iphone and iphone join android. Not working too. There must be a way. In ios, @ydl@ still launches more than hundred this week. And I can not win him with this bug and 2 hours launch. So, who use tablet? We have to try join tablet. And too bad I can not say something in the fanpage. Blocked. Idiot.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
@Jay J you mean iphone to iphone or ipad to ipad only? it is not worth to test. Even it is working, how many change we can go for? we should have 3 iphone / 3 ipad got QL to run together, and iphone can join iphone, ipad can join ipad. It is too complicate and expensive way.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Jay J you mean iphone to iphone or ipad to ipad only? it is not worth to test. Even it is working, how many change we can go for? we should have 3 iphone / 3 ipad got QL to run together, and iphone can join iphone, ipad can join ipad. It is too complicate and expensive way.
That's not what I meant @tonight2cold . iPad and iPad mini are two different device types. You and @Robby Kusuma tested iPad, iPhone, and android phone, android tablet....but not iPad mini. To test all possible opener, see if you can find iPad mini player... If iOS map shows they are doing 100 launches, that means something is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom