Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

Darkdagon

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Darkdagon
Username
Darkdagon
@eat007 , I guess you miss me on green. Anyway, I am going to have crazy red party later. It will be absoluttely Crazy. 4 QL are confirmed. And one more time, it will be absolutely Crazy fast. So wait for me.

I can make a rescue on green and blue later. See you guys.

Around what time do you think it should start?

@Dave why my status now "active member"? Just wanna ask. Downgrade?

Its a new banner for members which post a certain amount within a certain timescale.

Basically, with a quick glance, you can see who is properly active on the forum if they have a green "Active Member" banner. I got rid of the old system, as someone that signed up two years ago, made a lot of posts then vanished shouldnt be classed as an active member if they havent visited the forum in a long time!

Hope that makes sense!

Its a new banner for members which post a certain amount within a certain timescale.

Basically, with a quick glance, you can see who is properly active on the forum if they have a green "Active Member" banner. I got rid of the old system, as someone that signed up two years ago, made a lot of posts then vanished shouldnt be classed as an active member if they havent visited the forum in a long time!

Hope that makes sense!

I do miss @Aero, @bew0072, @Vangees, @Deidei-1jl219, @natjaree and @tdv though.
They were the original bunch of Airport City players.

I hope they still read this forum ocassionally.

I do miss @Aero, @bew0072, @Vangees, @Deidei-1jl219, @natjaree and @tdv though.
They were the original bunch of Airport City players.

I hope they still read this forum ocassionally.

It is a shame they no longer visit. Hopefully one day they might starting playing and re-visit the forum.

I know tdv started up his own AC forum, however he very rarely visits that either.

Device
  1. Android

Hope that makes sense!

It is just changed from "well known member" to "active member". Just a question from me. It is ok, not bothering me. Just a question about the status change, nothing more. Thanks @Dave

It is just changed from "well known member" to "active member". Just a question from me. It is ok, not bothering me. Just a question about the status change, nothing more. Thanks @Dave

No worries. (y)

Before we used to have titles based on post count
-Well Known Member

Obviously someone that posted once but hasn't visited in the last 2 years shouldn't be seen as an "Active Member", so I have since adjusted these to be
-Browser
-Well Known Member

That still doesn't tell us though who is currently active on the forum, so I added the title "Active Member", which you get if you make so many posts in a certain amount of days. If someone has this title, but then stops meeting the criteria, they will then lose that title.

Take yourself for example Robby. If you went a certain period of time without posting, you would lose the "Active Member" banner, and it would revert to your old title "Well Known Member"

Hope that makes sense!

Top Bottom