Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
ok.... i take that @tonight2cold wanted to launch green... cool, i am waiting for u to show up and nothing....... i have to leave to go to work soon and launching a couple of times seems cool... now i am stuck in the green lounge..... not to happy over here... i would not do that to u @tonight2cold....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
ok... just to let u all know.... my avatar is different on my city than here.... my city avatar is a pic of two guys.... that is my son and i... as u know, my avatar here is my car..... sorry this is not within the thread but i am worried that a few of u may have thought it was not me.... just had to make that clear to all that i launch with :) thanks to all :)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Erik1 is stuck on blue. I'll put it there with some points in. I can always save myself with erik2 later...

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@funfly was the only one in the lounge and let me get a third and a first :) thanks @funfly :) sorry erik 2, must be a connection problem.... i have to go to work now... its 8:45 am here and i have to get moving.... i want to launch later and thanks to all of u:)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Some go to work, some go to bed and others are getting ready for dinner. What a fun game/forum :)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
2 QL bonuses in mine but i do not have one... going to buy as soon as the next promo comes out:) can i still join bro?
Actually it's not that difficult to get a QL by flying to certain destinations with a map. Have you ever tried that ?

Top Bottom