Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Robby, karma will sort them out. @pegasus I have family coming round today so bit hesitant to use a ql as not sure on the timing, looks like you have a third anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to join in, although m23 phone just updated to Android 5 and now some apps don't work including airport city. Got to find time to figure that one out :mad:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
Great guys, running out without access to forum, I will be back 15 minutes before start, I will catch up with forum afterwards and initiate the first launch at 15:00 GMT. Thanks a lot to all and looking forward others to join.
@Pavolko_Gun system show error meesenge when i try to add your 1st game (gun item). The second one on my list. You should try to add me again or we change the launching host?

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
thanks for the pm @Pavolko_Gun:) i am in bro:) i launched with my support account missy... will be back soon and i need to visit neighbors.... will be watching here... for this, i am on here with my pc and i am on at my city on my phone:) cheers!!

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Pavolko Gun.... i was asleep when all this went down with robby... i am getting ready for this launch party but i cannot visit for another hour... as soon as i finish with visiting, i will jump on the launch pad with u all :) please be patient with me as i am scrambling to be ready :)

@Pavolko Gun.... i was asleep when all this went down with robby... i am getting ready for this launch party but i cannot visit for another hour... as soon as i finish with visiting, i will jump on the launch pad with u all :) please be patient with me as i am scrambling to be ready :)

Absolutely fine with me, have fun and we will see you later on online

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
got a cup of coffee in my hand, landing guest planes, and watching u all get ready... Slovakia, how far from the Adriatic r u @pavalko Gun?

Top Bottom