Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Bad news Robby. No Airport city for a while. Family time !! :)
Nowadays when I take a picture with my phone or tablet, it is also saved in the google cloud. I didn't even realize it at first. It started after I bought my new android phone. My wife's comment was that her iphone was set up like this already for a long time. Hope you can recover yr daughter's pictures this way.

Good luck.

What a bad news. @Robby Kusuma, I am very sorry about this news and I hope you will find the way. Actually you always do so.

Guys, are we able to organize some nice red QL without Robby? I can throw in QL and I would suggest a time whenever today between 16:00 to 24:00 GMT. Is there someone else who would like to join? The same format and rules as Robby developed.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi there I need to activate a QL as got the 24 bug on another QL launch. So would be back in 2.23 hrs. Would need an android to initiate so @Pavolko_Gun that could be you unless @eat007 can join and launch with Erik2 game as that works like a charm, comments?? I would prefer nearer 16:00 GMT.

Hi there I need to activate a QL as got the 24 bug on another QL launch. So would be back in 2.23 hrs. Would need an android to initiate so @Pavolko_Gun that could be you unless @eat007 can join and launch with Erik2 game as that works like a charm, comments?? I would prefer nearer 16:00 GMT.

My both accounts are on Android, so let´s make the start at 16:00. Would be great to have one more QL.

Top Bottom