1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Anyone played any of the other GI games?

Discussion in 'Alternative Games' started by Arggers, 12 June 2018.

1. Arggers

Arggers VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers
    Much the same?
    Anything worth trying/avoiding?

Anything that doesn't require Facebook logins will always be looked upon more favourably.

2. As much as I love this game and can’t let it go (and still spend money on it), you couldn’t pay me to even download another GI game.

Last edited: 12 June 2018
    KALINKA, Aviatrix, Ddave1 and 2 others like this.
  3. killer

killer Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Try BIG BUSINESS DELUXE you will have no problems with that game been playing it for the same time as airport city and not once have I had a problem with it.

Bob69bob likes this.
  4. I tried Tribe(?) and Paradise island. Oh and some strange picture finding game. All for about 2~3 minutes for 5 free greenies for each game ;)

Arggers and Bob69bob like this.
  5. I play The Tribez (on windows pc). I was pretty far along until my computer crashed and I had to start over a couple of weeks ago, but it's a fun game. Back up to level 18, haven't had to put any real $$ into the game. Tried Sunshine Bay - blahhh. Also paradise island - everything was too small to see, even on a 23 inch screen.