Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any word yet about this weeks bonus code?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Would be nice to get 2x land next week when they're half price, but so much will get eaten up straight away on things like power plants. Makes expanding very slow and frustrating.

I'm having to ignore the Christmas event as I've wasted real estate on the Spaceships, Helicopters and Duty Free Shop, so can't even find space for another runway or sleigh hangar.

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you out with some of your gift needs. I will send you a PM shortly and will wait to hear from you. I can begin gifting from tomorrow morning UK time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not Me !!!! Just received 3 Greenies (n) -- I'm playing via IOS IPad - :mad::mad::mad:
@Jair Alexander I got 15 greenies as automatic popup, no code was entered for that... After I did update, I open the game, test if all worked, then I closed the game totally and reload it again. Immediatelly after that there was next popup:

IMG_4359.jpg

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@Jair Alexander I got 15 greenies as automatic popup, no code was entered for that... After I did update, I open the game, test if all worked, then I closed the game totally and reload it again. Immediatelly after that there was next popup:

View attachment 10930
I just updated - NOTE: I was prompted when I loaded game - updated re-loaded - no popup for 15 greenies ??????

Top Bottom