Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any word yet about this weeks bonus code?

@Jair Alexander I got 15 greenies as automatic popup, no code was entered for that... After I did update, I open the game, test if all worked, then I closed the game totally and reload it again. Immediatelly after that there was next popup:

View attachment 10930
Nothing for me.

I’ve updated, open closed opened closed more times than I can remember, also visited Madlen several times and still nothing.

The game is still also very slow, extremely difficult to join launches ( a launch I just joined had 5 people with 0 points input so I guess they had the same problem ) and hard to visit neighbors ( takes over a minute for the game to open once I click on a neighbor)

It looks like the update has not taken to all games. More standard GI problems :drowning::drowning:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Nothing for me.

I’ve updated, open closed opened closed more times than I can remember, also visited Madlen several times and still nothing.

The game is still also very slow, extremely difficult to join launches ( a launch I just joined had 5 people with 0 points input so I guess they had the same problem ) and hard to visit neighbors ( takes over a minute for the game to open once I click on a neighbor)

It looks like the update has not taken to all games. More standard GI problems :drowning::drowning:
@LAX Guys, if you did not receive additional greenies, or you still have problem with the game, open a ticket:
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form GI support works 24/7.

Sorry, for your troubles. My game on iOS works better then was before.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Jair Alexander I got 15 greenies as automatic popup, no code was entered for that... After I did update, I open the game, test if all worked, then I closed the game totally and reload it again. Immediatelly after that there was next popup:

View attachment 10930
Windows players were down for months on end about two years ago and we never got compensated like that or even at all if I remember correctly

D

Deleted member 5399

NOTE I AM NOT POINTING FINGERS AT OTHER PLAYERS.
My email to GI support

KenDuckySmith

Dec 29, 21:59 MSK

What gives with giving iOS players 15 banknotes/greenies for having down games when windows players have had their share of issues as well and never been compensated?
I recall a major July update not long ago where windows players could not interact with others from July until almost Christmas and we never got compensated for it!!!
We never got no extra cash, coins or rewards of any kind.
Does, iOS, android and other players take more precedence over the players on Windows?
And we've all, (all platforms) been experiencing problems with launches, gifting both ways, and visiting what with the last two events.
I follow forums on airportcitygames.com and always @f********* says you are working on it so most of us never complain.
At least until now when you award 15 banknotes and an official apology. Sheesh we never even got that for our 6 months of headaches.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
My email to GI support

KenDuckySmith

What gives with giving iOS players 15 banknotes/greenies for having down games when windows players have had their share of issues as well and never been compensated?
I recall a major July update not long ago where windows players could not interact with others from July until almost Christmas and we never got compensated for it!!!
Does, iOS, android and other players take more precedence over the players on Windows?
And we've all, (all platforms) been experiencing problems with launches, gifting both ways, and visiting what with the last two events.
I follow forums on airportcitygames.com and always @f********* says you are working on it so most of us never complain.
At least until now when you award 15 banknotes and an official apology. Sheesh we never even got that for our 6 months of headaches.
nice

@LAX Guys, if you did not receive additional greenies, or you still have problem with the game, open a ticket:

I didn't receive the 15 greenies either. Perhaps they sent only to those who opened a ticket?
As for my game after the update, it's running ok, but still with some delay when contacting the server (opening launch window, opening boxes, accessing neighbors). No crashes though.

I didn't receive the 15 greenies either. Perhaps they sent only to those who opened a ticket?
As for my game after the update, it's running ok, but still with some delay when contacting the server (opening launch window, opening boxes, accessing neighbors). No crashes though.

I went ahead and opened a ticket... #8194413
"
Two issues: 1. I know some of iPad players did receive a 15 greenies compensation for the troubles we had over the last week. I didn't open a ticket as I knew lots of us had, but those issues affected me as well: I wasn't able to visit most neighbors (and when I did, sometimes the game crashed as soon as I returned and consequently lost the items collected), received much less gifts, and didn't even dare to open a launch! So, why didn't I receive that compensation? 2. I still have some lagging in my game, namely when visiting neighbors (sometimes it takes a lot of time to see the neighbor's airport), opening boxes or accessing the launch window. Otherwise the game is running smoothly and didn't crash after the update."
Let's wait for their answer...

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
My email to GI support

KenDuckySmith

Oh dear. GI try and do something customer centric and there are complaints.

Top Bottom