Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've just got the 6th knife and am at 43 flights to get the 3th star. I don't know if to continue flying because still have 3 hours to flight to Tollan or save fuel for the rest of the cities. What do you advise me? The problem is that believe that I'll not have enough fuel.

S

Sorumbas

I've just got the 6th knife and am at 43 flights to get the 3th star. I don't know if to continue flying because still have 3 hours to flight to Tollan or save fuel for the rest of the cities. What do you advise me? The problem is that believe that I'll not have enough fuel.

Keep flying ;). 3 hours means 180 fuel, u can complete 3 flghts more with this fuel. And remember that for the Chichen Itza and Tenochtitlan loactions u will need to reach the 3 stars if u don´t want to spend some greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Keep flying ;). 3 hours means 180 fuel, u can complete 3 flghts more with this fuel. And remember that for the Chichen Itza and Tenochtitlan loactions u will need to reach the 3 stars if u don´t want to spend some greenies.

Thanks, on the air again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Phantom hi quick question i am 1 flight away to getting my second star to tollan cuse i had to stop when i use the second map yo tollan will i still b 1 fligjt away to getting the second star or do i have to start from beginning again. Thanks for help :)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
so sorry if this question has already been answered . how much fuel does it take to speed up the jets? i am grounding my planes for a couple days to collect as much fuel as i can from my fuel station. every little helps

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Phantom : incredible, I started this evening, spended almost all the fuel collected in the past 3 months for just 5 items.
could you please tell me what knd of planes are needed for chichen Itza and Tenochtitlan

I am just collected the 5th item for Quetzalcoatl. I hope that the flights coming back will bring the sixth. It costs me over 1200 units of fuel....
I will use the Sorumbas 's method for the others places. I will need to recalculate for 7 planes:confused:...

S

Sorumbas

Phantom : incredible, I started this evening, spended almost all the fuel collected in the past 3 months for just 5 items.
could you please tell me what knd of planes are needed for chichen Itza and Tenochtitlan

I am just collected the 5th item for Quetzalcoatl. I hope that the flights coming back will bring the sixth. It costs me over 1200 units of fuel....
I will use the Sorumbas 's method for the others places. I will need to recalculate for 7 planes:confused:...

Hi javi, if u use 7 planes u can fly 13(6 Speed up 7 fly) times. ;) .
If u start with 140/90 fuel stead of 110/90 u can get the same 14 flights(7 Speed up 7 fly) that u get with 8 planes.
Take care with the timing because the steps i decribe was for 8 planes and it will be diferent. Remember that every minute is one fuel, and if ur fuel reserve is full it stops to gain fuel.
First do the speeds up, after this u can fly with every plane everytime u have 20 fuel.

Good Luck for u ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
i fly all 8 planes at the time i activate the map. this ensures that i have at least 8 flights in the unfortunate event that i sleep on in 6-hour duration of the map. :) then speed up any plane once i have enough fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
it look like the only why we can help each other wit the fuel is:
visit friend and step only on the fuel building (Hangers & fuel station)
in this way you will get 5 fuel in each visit , and your friend too
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Currently *drooling* I must have the pyramid, looks so cool! Hopefully a new mission doesn't happen anytime soon. I'm going the super long route. I've been doing 10 fuel per hour for the past 2 days. I'm currently at 320 fuel. Trying to get 100-150 fuel per day for the next week before I go hardcore to these places.

i fly all 8 planes at the time i activate the map. this ensures that i have at least 8 flights in the unfortunate event that i sleep on in 6-hour duration of the map. :) then speed up any plane once i have enough fuel.

This is what I did too. I can speed up 5 flights in 6 hours while the map is active using only normal fuel, plus 8 flights that land after the map expires, for a total of 13 flights.
  • For 1st map I did 13 flights. Got the 1st star after 10 flights and the 2nd Tollan map.
  • For the 2nd map, I had to complete 17 flights to get 2nd star (total 13+17=30 flights).
    I only needed to speed up about 4 flights (the first 13 uses up regular fuel).
Since I have 7 Obsidian knives and only 6 is need for the Aztec Pyramid and I don't know if I will have enough fuel, my strategy is to skip the third Tollan star and proceed to the next Jet destination (which I will do when I have 6 hours to spare).

If I have enough fuel after completing the Aztec Pyramid, then I will come back for the 3rd Tollan star.

it look like the only why we can help each other wit the fuel is:
visit friend and step only on the fuel building (Hangers & fuel station)
in this way you will get 5 fuel in each visit , and your friend too
yaron

bibigarf, are you getting fuel / coins from neighbour visits? Mine has stopped doing that for quite sometime.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
This is what I did too. I can speed up 5 flights in 6 hours while the map is active using only normal fuel, plus 8 flights that land after the map expires, for a total of 13 flights.
  • For 1st map I did 13 flights. Got the 1st star after 10 flights and the 2nd Tollan map.
  • For the 2nd map, I had to complete 17 flights to get 2nd star (total 13+17=30 flights).
    I only needed to speed up about 4 flights (the first 13 uses up regular fuel).
Since I have 7 Obsidian knives and only 6 is need for the Aztec Pyramid and I don't know if I will have enough fuel, my strategy is to skip the third Tollan star and proceed to the next Jet destination (which I will do when I have 6 hours to spare).

If I have enough fuel after completing the Aztec Pyramid, then I will come back for the 3rd Tollan star.

bibigarf, are you getting fuel / coins from neighbour visits? Mine has stopped doing that for quite sometime.

I don't get any visits as well since days. So no coins and no fuel ! I was thinking that nobody was interested for my city:(
bibigarf : is it really still working for you?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
you need jets for C.Itza and Tenochtitlan
But there need to be one destination more - or not? To collect items for Pyramid, there are 5 different items.
I finished (not with all) flights to Machu Pitchu and Tolan, got 6 items from each. So, from C.Itza and Tenochtitlan (Jet flights) will get another 2 different items.... or three (if there is not new destination).... (n)

Top Bottom