Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
update !

Machu Picchu - Turboprop, 20 fuel - 38 passengers, 6h
Tollan - Turboprop, 20 fuel - 38 passengers, 6h
Tenochtitlan - Jet, 24 fuel - 80 passengers, 6h
Quetzalcoatl Temple, Jet, 24 fuel - 80 passengers, 6h
Chichen Itza - unknown

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ba3p4z
Username
Arros (thingineed)
I'm also stuck at the "buy a Tolan map at the airport shop" part.

Apart from that I need 3 speakers, 1 amplifier and 1 spotlight! :)

And like 100 jackets, lol.

Add me and we'll trade jackets!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have 6 bookstores on right side of airport, between the farmers market and universities (feel free to visit or enter my neighbor code).

Unfortunately I need to wait till the weekend to do my flight marathons. Been at the "fly to Machu Picchu" step since Tuesday....:rolleyes:

I'm planning on saving my weathervanes, secret faucet, and family tickets for the later flights since they will require more fuel/passengers.

So far I've gotten 3 Power Amplifier's from my jumbos (2 planes) going to Berlin. ; 98 biker jackets (mostly from my 5 Festival Camping); and all more than enough Haze Machines, Loudspeakers, and Spotlights.

I'm starting to think there is no need to build more than 1 music arena (I've bought 3). Any thoughts on this?

jimmy21

I built only 1 music arena because of the way I build my city. I mean in real life, a city of this population will not need more than 1 music arena.:rolleyes:

I'm also on a hiatus for the Aztec as I am saving for the fuel and waiting for that time when I have dedicated 6 hours. Weekend looks good but fuel stock I need more. Praying to tdv and anyone else who can send lots of fuel. :whistle::D So vile of GI to virtually disable sending fuel at a time like this.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
no, i only did 1 flight. i did not read thread before doing flight.

I'm just guessing here (not an expert) but I think your other recourse is to buy the map from the airship that is coming in 2 days I believe. Or maybe not, I think airship has the Tollan map unless it also has Machu Picchu map.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
update !

Chichen Itza - unknown
chicken Itza also requirs a jet with 80 passengers and 24 fuel . :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
update !

Chichen Itza - unknown

how many fuel do you need to speed up the flights for jets?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
my race is over, 3 stars to 4 destinations, one to go but sadly i;m out :(, out of fuel, out of passengers, out of bonuses
my warehouse is so empty :grumpy:
i have 4h left from "secret faucet" i ll try to take 1st star from the 5th destination and who know maybe i ll be lucky and i will get 6 brid helmets to receive that Aztec Pyramid

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I'm just guessing here (not an expert) but I think your other recourse is to buy the map from the airship that is coming in 2 days I believe. Or maybe not, I think airship has the Tollan map unless it also has Machu Picchu map.
On FB you could buy several maps from the airship (can't remember which ones) one of each with coin and one of each with green, so I would expect you would be able to buy a few of the maps

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

that's a lot of fuel to complete the stars.. i just hope the airship appears soon so that we would know how much each map would cost.. for each destination we would need about 7 maps (without the weathervane, secret faucet and no barrels of fuels used but with all 8 planes flying to the same destination and speeding up planes once the fuel is replenished plus the 10 fuel per hour from the fuel station and a don't-disturb sign stuck on your forehead :)) to get the 3 stars..

is it also 90 flights for the jets?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
oh boo! wish i'd read this thread first! i activated the map last night and sent off a few planes but had I known about the chest I would have used up my fuel stores to get to ten! Grrr

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hi

i'm just totally going to chime in on this...phantom, do you think you could throw a 20 fuel my way tomorrow? i can't gift it back unfortunately but i can send something else!?
Its okay, yep I've got that earlier today. I have 1 flight to go with 2 turbos for repair :banghead: and without any help I think I can made it.., so I think you can use your fuel for your own expedition? Good luck and thanks for the response (y)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
my race is over, 3 stars to 4 destinations, one to go but sadly i;m out :(, out of fuel, out of passengers, out of bonuses
my warehouse is so empty :grumpy:
i have 4h left from "secret faucet" i ll try to take 1st star from the 5th destination and who know maybe i ll be lucky and i will get 6 brid helmets to receive that Aztec Pyramid

Ur in a hurry! Im way to lazy for nonstop flying for multiple days!
I stopped after my third star for Tollan... next week will continue...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
What a weird mission? Normally I care about getting the stars but not at the expense of fuel. Props to Phantom you're hardcore sir. Anyone do the math of how much total fuel (the minimum required) it would take to get this aztec pyramid?

I am not sure. I think as long as you get 6 sets of the collection, you get the pyramid. I am after the pyramid first, getting the stars are secondary.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
update !
Machu Picchu - Turboprop, 20 fuel - 38
passengers, 6h
Quetzalcoatl Temple, Jet, 24 fuel - 80 passengers,
6h
Chichen Itza - Jet, 24 fuel - 80 passengers, 6h

* does any of these flights need special flight items? if so please add then copy and paste. thank you

Corrected the fuel required to fly to Machu Picchu (20) and to speedup (40) .
Therefore you need at least 600 fuel to fly and speed up at least 10 times.

sgabor, flip123

*IMPORTANT*
  • Before you attempt flights to Machu Picchu, make sure you have at least 12x Fuel(50) or equivalent in stock.
  • To ensure you get the 2nd "Map to Machu Picchu", you must fly 10x to Machu Picchu, hence the necessity of having enough fuel in stock to speed up the flight (40 fuel) and send the plane off to Machu Pichu again (20 fuel).
  1. Go to warehouse and locate the "Map to Machu Picchu" right at the end of the list.
  2. Activate the map (valid for 6 hours).
  3. After 6 hours is up, the destination disappears and you can no longer fly there.
  4. Destination Machu Picchu is right at the top of the flight list. Turboprop required.
  5. The flight to Machu Picchu itself takes 6 hours, so unless you speed it up using fuel or use a Vintage Weathervane, you will fail the task.
  6. Make sure you complete at least 10 flights to get the 2nd "Map to Machu Picchu".
  7. You will also get the 3rd map when you complete another 20 flights to Machu Picchu (total 30). According to Phantom, you will get another set of three maps to different destinations when you complete another 60 flights (total 90)
You can choose to rest and accumulate fuel before you activate the next "Map to Machu Picchu", or you can do a marathon like Aero or Phantom and complete it in one go. But you really need lots of fuel to do that.

Good luck.

Top Bottom