1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android & iOS- Weekly Trading Thread - Feb 11, 2019

Discussion in 'Android & iOS' started by Gt city, 11 February 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 900+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Husam likes this.
  2. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20862zbj,04rn9r1c,20xwk96h
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2, g reeper
    gameraders alliance looking for 2 new members

3. Robobobo888

Robobobo888 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    I have decided to take a break from actively playing the game. I do greatly appreciate my long term reliable trading partners. I will continue sending gifts for a few days in gratitude for all your support and regular gifting, and so that I don't leave anyone in the lurch.

Starting next week I may continue to play irregularly. If you would like to continue to trade with me on a casual basis I plan to hit return on flight items or repair items. So if you want Navigation Modules, send me Navigational Modules etc. If you want Pax10 send me F20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Thanks so much to my regular gifting partners! Your support and your friendship in this forum is why I have stayed with this game so long! :love::love::love:
    @Arggers @Blue Jay @Bob69bob @cats are awesome @Dafsade @Dalija @TheDarkside @Davescharf @flyfire @Izelman @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Mouse @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @Raschuma @Sazaville @Jacque @Speed @Teboho @Winitall63 @Wired Parrott @wydaho @Zala @crescent moon

Teboho, mo elbo, TheDarkside and 7 others like this.
  4. Oh ! We all lose a very reliable and nice neighbor !
    But, it is the life ! Enjoy the life without AC ! And comme back soon ah ah !!

Robobobo888 likes this.
  5. I will miss trading with such a reliable partner! Anytime you return I will have an opening for you. Enjoy your “freedom.”

Robobobo888 likes this.
  6. Sorry to see another old neighbor leave us, thanks for all the help & friendship in the last two years, wish you all the best in your real life.

Robobobo888 likes this.
  7. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Sad to see you go, as I rely on you heavily with keeping my supplies topped off....I treasure reliable neighbors. However, with my quote "Life first, AC second", I more than understand your need to take a break from the game. I will stop gifting you to encourage you to truly take a break. I do hope you return; please let me know when you do. (y)

Robobobo888 and TeresaLisboa like this.
  8. Enjoy your "new free time" !
    It has been a pleasure having you as my neighbor and gifting partner.
    You were one of mine very first neighbors from the forum, taught me a lot about the game and the forum, and invited me to be a "flying monkey" :p;)
    Stay well and be happy :love:

Robobobo888 and Navigata07 like this.
  9. flyfire

flyfire Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    20n1f6qk
    Air17
    Wow. You are a such reliable neighbor. Sorry to hear a good neighbor moving. You are welcomed to be back at anytime.

10. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 900+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.