Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 23rd September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

My username : Koenjoow
My friendcode: s6eqlv

Level 32, 57 stars

I need : 1 all-inclusive bracelet
1 ergonomic chair
6 strengthen frame
5 triple cable
4 transmitter

I can send fuel, chocolate candy, cognac, gold bracelet, shampoo, computer, cockpit window, welder, awsome pictures, landing light, radar, mooring rope, passengers (10), transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, extra radar, paper shredder, spare wheel, Parts of fuselage, landing gear, light beacon, flight catering, fridge chamber, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, de-icer, sanding machine.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
@Deidei: Album is on it's way! Sending out to others in this thread as well for the next few minutes.

PLS see my signature

Please send me PM with your request.

Username: Ser travel guide
Friendcode: ai69w1o
Level 18, 28 stars

Need:
Travel Guide (Travel Agency)
Projector, Calculator (Town hall)
Stamp, Server Rack (Terminal)
Weather Display (Control Tower)
Steel Frame, Wire (Fuel Station)

Can Give:
Fuel X3, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review Landing Lamp,
Projector, Handling Line, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Defroster.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
well as higher level players asking for stuff i have no access too only press 'return' dispite me having listed what i need on my screen name i will only send out the stuff i now need.

so if you are a level 30+ player and you get a fuel additive or landing lamp its because i suspect you will be just hitting 'return gift' so the fact i cant yet send meals, or what ever ment i was sending fuel or passengers you know something that MIGHT be useful to a higher level player.

if you can be bothered see my siggy.

well as higher level players asking for stuff i have no access too only press 'return' dispite me having listed what i need on my screen name i will only send out the stuff i now need.

Cambs / New, I just sent you a Smoke Detector.

Here is my advice on how to get the most from this forum:

1) Post daily if you can, and always update your most requested item CLEARLY
2) Try to add more friends near your level, as they tend to have similar needs
3) Add the item you need (plenty) at the back of your Name.
4) Always send items the recipient need. You should check their signature and make sure they have the items YOU need.

Unfortunately, a lot of people do not always read the forum and choose to simply "return" the item you sent. Sometimes, it's because they are busy. Sometimes it is too much of a hassle to sort out a name out of the neighbours list.

5) You should identify members who frequently visit / read the forum. Deidei, Sophie, Colin, Hung, Dream, Monica, Melony, Melanie and many more people here are dependable gifters.

However, there is always that 20 gifts constraint. Do not expect the seasoned players to always send you items, because they get 40-60 gifts daily and rotate gifts to the neighbours.

Ultimately, it is better to find same level players and trade regularly with them.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom