Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Tuesday 28th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
As it is now Tuesday for me and nearly half of the world I will start this thread.

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

I have been gathering gyroscopes, thanks everyone, but they are still being consumed at a high rate.
Unfortunately last night I had my first altimeter faliure so if anyone is still able to trade that I would really appreciate it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi Blackcloud / WLG,

Please check your incoming...

I would REALLY appreciate a Packaging Machine for "Bali Too".
Its the last thing I need for my Flight Catering Facility replacement that I accidentally sold off, so that I can resume flights to Moscow & New York.

I sent Bali Too a packaging machine 2 days ago, did you receive it? I thought you have completed all the items needed for your flight catering facility, that's why I sent you fuel supply last night.. Sorry Bali Too :s

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
As it is now Tuesday for me and nearly half of the world I will start this thread.

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

I have been gathering gyroscopes, thanks everyone, but they are still being consumed at a high rate.
Unfortunately last night I had my first altimeter faliure so if anyone is still able to trade that I would really appreciate it.
You will need to wait 3 hours as my gifting will reset.

Hooray, I got the last Packaging Machine. The new Flight Catering facility is up.

Strangely, none of the Packaging Machines sent by members of the forum got through.
I got 2 of them from my cousin, and one from a flight.

However, thank you all who sent me items for the Facility!
It's a relief to be able to fly to Moscow & beyond again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks for all the gifts and I apologize for the lack of gifts being sent out. My phone was messing up and couldn't get the game to open and when it did I wouldn't know for how long so I sent gifts either in return or by the name. Gifts WILL go out when they refresh.

Thank you Joe for your Flight Catering!
Thank you Connie for your Do not Disturb Sign!
Thank you hung for your Spare Wire!
Thank you Bali for your Spare Propeller and Spare Wire!
Thank you djulskie for your Cognac!
Thank you VI for your Fuel!
Thank you AC'ergo.chair' for your Do not Disturb Sign!
Thank you ruaware for your Bath Towel!
Thank you Panda Prince for your Fuel!
Thank you Vangees_New for your Stamp!
Thank you Deidei for your Bath Towel!
Thank you Earhardt for your Do not Disturb Sign!
Thank you Coacho for your Bath Towel!
Thank you Gregory for your Landing Lamp!
Thank you N8Z for your Passengers!

Did I miss anyone??? If yes! Please remind!!! I need your airport city username, Thx...
Thank you everyone for helping me. Your help made lots of changes to my city ^_^

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
2 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others:
ANY Duty Free Items

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much to everyone for their gifts !!!

Username Pls towel bracel or Perezgreg
Friend Code a2zkg11

Please no more towels, what more need now are all inclusive bracelets

Items Required
All Included Bracelet pls. porfi
Ergonomic Chair
Travel Guide
Archive box
Chocolates candies

Travel Guide

Items I Can Send
Fuel, Passengers, Atm, Anti-theft gate, Chocolates candies, Eu de toilete, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hooray, I got the last Packaging Machine. The new Flight Catering facility is up.

Strangely, none of the Packaging Machines sent by members of the forum got through.
I got 2 of them from my cousin, and one from a flight.

However, thank you all who sent me items for the Facility!
It's a relief to be able to fly to Moscow & beyond again.
That is strange and annoying.
I received your gift today, with thanks.....and please keep it coming on that one :D

Hi to you all,
A great way to meet other airport city players, this great game is very addicted but's really fun to play.
I hope that many players will enjoy this forum and help eachother to complete their missions.
Have a great gay and till tomorrow.
Peter Picos

PS don't forget to add me to your friend list : AMZG5DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom