Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Thursday 23rd August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gifts have gone out, and I've added forum members. @DonkeyKong I've added you and you were on my pending list but now you're gone and not on my friends list...

@Sophie, thats weird, I still have you on my list and been sending you gifts. I have you as 'Sophie-add.radar'. In any case, I've used your friend code, so hopefully that should work.

Anyone out there can gift TV Screens??

Device
  1. Android
Username Pls towel bracel
Friend Code a2zkg11

Items Required
Hotel Bracelet pls. porfi
Packging machine
Cooling chamber
Archive box
Chocolates candies

Items I Can Send
Fuel, Passengers, Atm, Anti-theft gate, Chocolates candies, Eu de toilete, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
@Sophie, thats weird, I still have you on my list and been sending you gifts. I have you as 'Sophie-add.radar'. In any case, I've used your friend code, so hopefully that should work.

Anyone out there can gift TV Screens??

Thanks you're coming up now, as for the TV Screens - Vangees sent me one (probably by accident)

Thanks for everyones help... Now it's time to upgarde to :

Repair Base Level 5:
TV Screens
Grinding Machines
Air Vent Filters
Controller/Control Units

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Go All Blacks...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
could use all the help i could get trying to upgrade fuel supply, control tower, repair facility, and town hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom