Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Sunday 26th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

While moving my Flight Catering Facility, I pressed the wrong command & accidentally sold it off!
Now I cannot fly to Moscow and beyond until a new Facility is built... what a waste of time & 80,000 coins!

Please help me build a new catering facility by sending the items required to "Bali Too". Thank you!

Thank you Bali for your whiteboard and wide-angle binoculars!
Thank you Deidei for your wide-angle binoculars!
Thank you Vangees_New for your whiteboard!
Thank you coacho for your additional radar!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!
Thank you djulskie for your Amperemeter!
Thank you ruaware for your server rack!
Thank you HVH for your flight catering!
Thank you N8Z for your fuel!
Thank you air canillas (AC'ergo.chair') for your cash counter!
Thank you Princess0fpowr for your Disposable Shampoo!

Did I miss anyone??? If yes! Please please remind!!! I need your airport city username, Thx...
Thank you everyone for helping me. Your help made lots of changes to my city ^_^

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
4 Do not disturb sign (Hotel)
4 Bath Towel (Hotel)
4 All-Inclusive Bracelet (Hotel)
1 Server Rack (Terminal Lv 4)
2 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
1 Textbook (Control Tower Lv3)
Others:
(Duty Free Items)
Single-Malt Whiskey / Chocolate Candies / Pearl Earrings / Skin Care Products

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
While moving my Flight Catering Facility, I pressed the wrong command & accidentally sold it off!
Now I cannot fly to Moscow and beyond until a new Facility is built... what a waste of time & 80,000 coins!

Please help me build a new catering facility by sending the items required to "Bali Too". Thank you!

I've send you a Cooling Chamber - Any chance of Hull Parts in return. :)

I'll also connect with you from my other account and send you the Air Con.

I've send you a Cooling Chamber - Any chance of Hull Parts in return. :)

I'll also connect with you from my other account and send you the Air Con.

Colin,
Thanks for the Cooling Chamber, two Hull Parts coming your way.

Thanks also to ChristiaanD & Fika for your gift of Cooling Chamber.
Thanks to all others who have sent flight items.

6 hours to go to complete the Catering Facility. I wonder if I will get all items by then :angel: ?

Hi all, gifts going out shortly. Still looking for TV Screens, if not, anything thats on my signature will be much appreciated...
@BaliToo - did you receive the packaging machine? Will send another tomorrow if you still need it.

Hi all, gifts going out shortly. Still looking for TV Screens, if not, anything thats on my signature will be much appreciated...
@BaliToo - did you receive the packaging machine? Will send another tomorrow if you still need it.

DonkeyKong,

Nope. I have not received the Packaging Machine... could you send it again tomorrow?
BTW, did you manage to add "Bali HI" kzimsq? If you could, I could send you what you need.

Hey Collin,
Is Colin Angus your 2nd game? I've received the Air Con but don't know what to send back!

Device
  1. Android
Username Pls towel bracel or Perezgreg
Friend Code a2zkg11

Please no more towels, what more need now are all inclusive bracelets

Items Required
All Included Bracelet pls. porfi
Amperimeter
Ergonomic Chair

Travel Guide
Archive box
Chocolates candies

Items I Can Send
Fuel, Passengers, Atm, Anti-theft gate, Chocolates candies, Eu de toilete, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom